Chapter One

As Dipper and Mabel try to escape. They find themselves cornered. Bill finds them and laughs while capturing them. He tightens his grip on the twins and crawls back to the stan twins. He finds them arguing and laughs. "I tell ya, even in certain danger you pine twins can't get along." He places Dipper and Mabel in their cell and leans on Stanford's head, "you are a riot!" But pauses. He can't feel Stanford's metal plate.... He stares at him then shifts his focus to Stanley and back at Stanford. He grabs Dipper and begins to walk to the exit, "LEAVE HE-HIM ALONE!" Bill leaves cackling with Dipper screaming. Everything goes silent. As Dipper is horrified with seeing this Triangular demon shift into a human being.

They arrive at his throne room. "What do you want?!" Dipper screams. Bill grabs a glass of water and walks toward Dipper. "I have a deal to make with you" Dipper walks closer to Bill, "Whatever you offer I won't take it. NOTHING is worth my sister getting hurt." Bill gives a sinister grin and floods Dippers head with memories. "Why? So she can continue hurting you? Tell me. What has she ever done for you? Your life is filled with heartbreak and False promises. You risk your future for her. What do you get?" Dipper tries hard to not listen to him. "She's my sister. She does so much for me." Bill goes closer to Dipper with a smile, "Name one thing she's done for you" The two hold eye contact.. With Bill's smile widening, Dipper gives up, sitting down teary-eyed. "Why would you give up so much? For someone who...doesn't see you as you are?" Dipper's eyes widened. Bill knew he was getting to him.

Back at the trapped Pines, Mabel is frantically running around trying to find a way out. "We already tried everything Mabel. There's no way out" Says Stanford, Mabel doesn't listen and continues to run around. Starting to get teary eyed. Stan tries to comfort her; "Sorry Kiddo." Mabel starts to give up and falls to the ground crying. Stan goes to comfort her but backs away. He leans against the wall and falls. "I'm Sorry kid. It's all my fault. All because I couldn't get along with my stupid brother." Stan began to get teary-eyed but quickly wiped his tears. They hear a noise. Somethings rolling on the floor. It's the shrinking light. Mabel quickly grabs it and makes the cell bigger. Stan, Stanford, and Mabel escape looking for Bill.

They hear laughing and cackling from the throne room. Mabel ran into the room first to try and throw a punch but failed. She tries fighting while Dipper is on top of Bill's Chair. Stan and Stanford join to fight Bill while Mabel grabs her grappling hook and goes to save Dipper. She runs to hug him. "What did he do? Are you okay?" Dipper's eyes soften and he smiles "Dipper, did he hurt you?" Dipper sniffles and wipes his tears, then shakes his head. They hear struggling and notice Bill had captured Stan and Stanford. He slowly creeps towards the twins. "Dipper, How about it?" He slowly puts out his hand and it catches fire, "Wanna be MY apprentice?" Bills eyes widen as well as his smile.

Dipper hesitated. He looked at Mabel, then smiled. "No." Mabel stood in front of Dipper. "Yeah! Dipper will never join you! She's smarter than that! Nothing can stop our si-" Mabel gasped and covered her mouth. She looks back at Dipper slowly. With Dipper looking at her. Teary-eyed and somewhat.. emotionless. Bill began laughing. "Pine tree..." Dipper looks down, but Bill forces him to look into his eyes, again filling his mind with these memories. Every memory of Mabel pulling pranks on him, teasing him, reminding him that no matter how hard he tries. He'll always be Mabel's sister. Bill sprouted extra limbs, Holding Mabel down. " How about we put on an encore?" Dipper looks at Mable, then at the inflamed hand reaching out to him, trying to fight this feeling he has.. but with this realization. He walked past Mabel, struggling to escape bills grasp, and Shook Bills hand "Let's give the audience what they want." Dipper smiled, and his body engulfed in flames.