Chapter 9

As the hooded man revealed himself Mabel gasped. "Blendin?!". Blendin smiled softly but quickly stood up. "I-I have news!" Mabel sat down next to him "what happened?" Blendin got up and dusted himself off. "I have made a discovery!" A minute of two of Mabel and the Stan twins exchanging looks. "Oh. I went back in time to escape from Bill after he defeated time baby." Mabel interrupted "wait! Bill defeated that. GINORMOUS baby?!" Blendin nodded his head. "Is that why; time is acting all weird?" Blendin stood up "yeah.. But that's not why I came back. I-I mean it kinda is but" "OKAY!" Mabel shouted. "Just calm down and tell us what happened."

Blendin exhaled and began talking. "I went back in time. Before everything and I-'' Mabel interrupted again and shouted "WAIT!" She began pacing. "We can use your time machine to go to the future. Where everything is solved!" Blendin looked concerned. "Well..that's where it's complicated.. I tried to go but" Mabel walked toward him. "But what. Blendin." Blendin sat down. "There was no future."

Mabel gasped softly. "What do you mean? 'No future'" Blendin sighed heavily and touched Mabel on her shoulder gently, "There was nothing. Gravity falls..the world, Probably the whole universe was nothing. Destruction. Fire. and Darkness surrounded Gravity Falls, Eye bats flying everywhere, It was. Awful. The whole world was destroyed by Bill and his Henchmen."

Mabel Shook her head, took a breath, and wiped the tears starting to come out. She turned to look at the Stan twins, "If we don't do anything thats what the world would be like. You don't want to fight so you don't lose anything else? If we do nothing we would all lose everything. If Bill wins the world will end. We Have to do something." Mabel stared at Stan.

Stan hesitated, once he saw Mabel, He couldn't say no. In the back of his mind he knew Bill would win "It's worth trying to give you a good future. Let's fight that floating triangle." He sighed. Mabel smiled and went to huddle up Blendin, Ford, and Stan. Mabel did not have a plan but she started to have a little glimpse of hope.