Chapter 6

Stan comes out covered in scratches and bruises. "Kid" Mabel runs toward him "Grunkle Stan!" They hug for a while and Stan looks back "We gotta go"

Dipper and Bill see them running, "What do you have planned?" asks Bill. "I just want to see what my dear sister will do.

As Mabel and the rest run away they stop to rest "I don't think they're chasing us anymore" Mabel said, out of breath. A squirrel catches her attention and she sits down with it.

Tears start falling slowly "I lost all my friends and my brother." She sits there for some time but gets up. She looks at the world around them. All the destruction bills caused. "We need to stop weirdmageddon" Mabel says, wiping her tears. "Bill is..powerful" Ford stated. "And he's got Dipper with him; We don't have the journals or the upper hand kid, it'll be impossible," Stan adds. "I lost my friends and brother. More than half of Gravity Falls has been turned into stone. I lost hope of saving Dipper but we can still help the rest of the town." Stan and Ford look at each other in worry. Mabel notices and sighs "Do what you want. But I'm saving this town." she walks away, "with or without your help."

With Bill controlling time, once Mabel stopped to look at broken glass, she's already a teen. Tears fell slowly, She missed her teen years. Time is now random. A minute can be equivalent to a day or a year or even a decade. Mabel stopped at the abandoned mall to pick out some clothes that weren't so tight and small. As she was walking through the stores an eye-bat attacked her, she grabbed whatever was close and whipped it, grabbed a clothes rack and stabbed it. She looked around and picked a magenta plain shirt with some shorts and a hair tie. She grabbed the Clothes rack out of the eye-bat and left.

She snuck around the town trying to find a few survivors without getting caught. She heard the laughing and cackling of Bill's friends. She tried sneaking back but tripped on a rock. Just then, Teeth and 8-ball turned around and started running toward her. She quickly got up and grabbed her clothes rack and stood her ground. She was ready to fight them, She ran towards them and whacked them and started to stab and hit at any chance she gets. Once 8-ball and Teeth were down she stopped to catch her breath. Then, the rest of them came. Mabel turned around and tried to stand her ground again. As they slowly came close she walked back.

The creatures ran toward her and the Stan twins came to save her. Stan and Ford throwing punches left and right, With Mabel throwing around her clothes rack. They knocked them unconscious but not for long, They ran as far as they could and hid behind a big oak. "What are you guys doing!" Mabel yells. "Gee, your welcome kid" Stan says, out of breath. "Listen, we couldn't just let you do this by yourself." Ford looks over at Stan; "We'll help you kid. For the good of Gravity Falls." Mabel smiles softly and gives them a small hug. "Alright, but we can't stay out in the open. Besides the Eye-bats, the mall is a secure place."

They nod and start creeping toward the mall.