Chapter 9

⚠️⚠️⚠️Please read this is very important to the story⚠️⚠️⚠️ I completely forgot katniss and Percy were dating in this story and already made plans for the rest of the story so I'm going to rewrite the previous chapters as to where they aren't dating. ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Sorry for so many ⚠️. But I had to make sure people would read it.

Disclaimer: I don't own Hungers Games or Percy Jackson, those belong to their respective authors.

On to the story!

~•~•~•~
Primrose
~•~•~•~

Percy's pov

We spent the whole night looking for tributes. We hunted and hunted and guess what, we hunted more. Marvel saw the girl from 8 sleeping and killed her. Prim wasn't doing well with all this death. She had yet to actually kill anyone which I was hoping for. If she killed someone I don't know if she would recover from the guilt.

Prim's a healer, she wants to help people not hurt them. But I on the other hand was trained for killing since I was 5. I didn't like it but while we were searching the arena for tributes I had started talking to Cato.

In a way me and him were very similar, trained to fight since a young age. We walked out of ear shot from everyone else and I realized that Cato was putting on a tough front, but really he is just a scared boy.

He told me how his dad would beat him and his mom whenever they did something bad. So from a young age he started taking the beating for his mom and that had made him the strong man he now was. We talked and walked more when music started playing and the dead tributes appeared in the sky.

The images moved bye and I let out a breath after rue's image didn't appear with the rest.

11. That's how many people were already dead. I saw Prim shed a few tears and Clove comforted her.

I decided that we should head back and get some sleep. "I think we're all tired and need rest, let's go back to Cornucopia." I told everyone. A course of sure's and yes's were spoken and we moved back to the Cornucopia.

The whole way back glimmer was clinging to my hand and arm. I could tell she was trying to seduce me but I wasn't interested in her. Some of the more popular girls back homebound often do this. Every once and while I would kiss one of them just to get them to go away and it usually worked.

I know, I know, you probably would think of me as playboy but it's really hard when at least 3 girls chase you around asking to date you every day.

But I knew that none of them would ever be someone I stayed with for long, it just didn't seem right. Besides I like someone else now, unfortunately they are in the games with me. And before you go thinking I'm a creep for liking Prim, a 12 year old girl, I'll tell you it's not her. And it's not rue either.

Clove's pov

I hate glimmer, I hate her so much!

The whole walk back to the Cornucopia she was all over Percy it made me want to puke. At least Percy wasn't interested in her.

I was actually really glad he didn't like her because I maybe had just a tiny little crush on him, I know, a crush on the boy from 12 but can you really blame me? He's just so nice to everyone and so caring to Prim, and he's so strong and handsome. Not to mention the abs that boy has and his- wait what am I saying. I have to get these thoughts out of my head.