Chapter 12

I don't own Hunger Games or Percy Jackson 

~•~•~•~

Interview 

~•~•~•~

Clove's pov

I don't know how long I was asleep for after the games were over but it must have been a couple days because I was in clean clothes and all my cuts and bruises were gone. I went into the bathroom I found off of my room and I got a long shower. After I got out I put on a tight red shirt and black leggings.

Then I put my hair into a braid that wrapped around my head, it reminded me of the braid Prim always had her hair in. That's why I liked it. 

I opened the door and walked out, I saw Haymitch,Percy, Enobaria and some capital person. 

The capital person saw me and started talking," oh hello sweetheart. My name is effie, I am the escort for district 12 and from now on I will also be helping you." Effie said. Then Percy saw and jumped up from his seat and pulled me into a tight hug. Then I kissed him on the lips.

"I'm so happy your ok, I was so worried when the dog started attacking you." I told him

"I'm happy you're ok." He replied 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the couch he was sitting on and into his lap. I leaned back and rested my head on his chest. Percy then wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. 

"Now that both of you are up I will tell you guys what will happen now. Tonight will be the interview with Caesar. Both of you will have a combined interview and after that tomorrow morning you will get on the train to district two. You will have the rest of the day in district 2 to see friends and family. Then we will get back on to the train and go straight to district 12 and spend the day and night there. After that you will go to each district for the victory tour." Effie told us.

"Ok." I told her. 

"Oh, I almost forgot! President Snow wants you two to live together in the capital after the tour is over!" Effie told us.

"What!" I yelled "why do we have to live in the capital?!" 

"Snow wants to keep a better eye on you two so he knows that you actually do love each other and you weren't pretending so you could both get out alive." Enobaria told us with a scowl. 

"But don't worry you'll both be able to see your family whenever." Haymitch told us.

"There's no family left to see." Percy said quietly but everyone heard him. 

"Oh um, well you'll be able to see your friends whenever you want." Effie said." Well anyways let's get you guys to the stylists for the interviews! Oh and Clove, cinna the stylist for district 12 has requested to style you today and for any other events you have in the future." Effie told us. 

Time skip to right before the interview

Percy's pov

Haymitch and Enobaria already talked to us about how to act and what they would ask us, so I wasn't very nervous. Me and Clove were supposed to walk from opposite sides of the stage and meet in the middle and walk the rest of the way together. 

I was dressed in a black suit was red accents so I was pretty sure that Clove's dress would be red but I didn't know. I waited until Caesar called our names before walking out confidently putting a smirk on my face. I almost dropped my smirk when I saw Clove. She looked so beautiful in a red dress that hugged her curves and had a deep v neck line. 

Clove's pov 

I felt so beautiful in the dress cinna made for me, it hugged my curves and made me feel so good. And my hair was in a braid across my head with little primroses in it. (dress up above.)