Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14!!! 200 READS!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!

⚠️I don't own Hunger Games or Percy Jackson⚠️

On to the story!!

Percy's pov

I was so excited to go to district 12. I wanted to see how everyone was doing. I just hoped Katniss wasn't mad that Prim died. And I hoped everyone liked Clove. Breakfast on the train went by fast and so did the rest of the train ride, and before I knew it the train was slowing down at the train station.

I was in a white shirt and some jeans. Clove was in a light pink dress. She had her long hair down in light waves.

The train fully stopped and I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me and then walked out. Just like in district 2 there were a bunch of people waiting out there. I waved to everyone and I scanned the crowd looking for gale. I spotted his family and walked down the steps and pushed through the crowd pulling Clove with me.

As I got to him I saw katniss and her mom there as well. Then tiny arms wrapped around my legs, I looked down to see Posy gales little sister hugging me. She was about 7. I let go of Clove and pick up Posy giving her a hug.

"I'm so glad your back percy." She told me.

"I'm glad I'm back too." I told her. Then I set her back down and gave gale a hug. Then Gale's little brothers and katniss' mom and katniss.

"Clove, this is my best friend gale and his little siblings and this is Prims older sister Katniss and their mom."

"I'm Clove Kentwell." Clove said to them.

"My girlfriend." I added. Posy started squealing and jumping up and down.

"So you guys are dating! Yay!" Posy said and them launch herself on Clove hugging her tightly. Clove hugged her back and smiled at her.

"Percy I just want to say, we're not mad Prim died. You tried to protect her and I do think things turned out pretty well." Katniss said. She smiled at Clove and me.

"Thanks." I told her.

"Percy, Clove. I have to show you where you will be staying tonight." Effie said before grabbing me her cloves hands and pulling us towards Victor's village.

"Percy this is your new house whenever you are in district 12 you will stay here. And Clove you can either stay here or on the train." Effie said while walking up to a joined next to Haymitch's house.

"I'll stay here tonight I think." Clove said.

"Ok and dinner is at 6:30 on the train we are leaving at 10 am tomorrow. Make sure you're there. We will have breakfast on the train. And all your stuff has been moved into the house along with a bunch of new furniture, percy." Effie said before leaving us alone.

"Well what do you normally do around here Percy?" Clove asked me.

"I go hunting in the woods." I told her.

"The woods?" She asked.

"Yeah we could go out there if you want, it's the only place where it's truly peaceful."

"Sure, let's go."

We walked to the electrical fence, I checked to make sure that it wasn't on and then we climbed through the small gap and ran into the forest. We walked for a bit before stopping in front of a little pond and sitting down on the grass.

"I love it out here!" Clove said.

We enjoyed the pond for I little while before I decided it was time to tell her my biggest secret and now would be the only time to do it without the possibility that someone was listening to us.