Summer Holidays

It was the last day of the summer holidays in the Potter household. Harry and Ginny Potter were in their son's room helping him get ready to go to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizadry.

"Are you sure you have everything?" Asked Ginny worriedly. "Yes mum." Albus Potter replied for the hundredth time that day. "Ummm, dad can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked. "Of course, what's wrong?" Harry looked at his son with concern. "I was just worried that I won't make any friends, I mean what happens if I do something to offend someone?" Albus looked slightly embarrassed and hung his head in shame.

At that moment Albus's brother and sister, James and Lily, came into the room asking them if they wanted to have a game of quidditch before Albus left tomorrow and Ginny went with them but left Harry and Albus to talk.

"Look, Al you probably will have a few enemies, I know I did, but I am certain that at least one person will like you and don't forget about James and Rose. They will look out for you."
"OK, thanks dad" said Albus before running off to play quidditch.
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!
All characters and rights go to JK Rowling.