In the past

(Future) Harry's P.O.V
I got the feeling of apparition and when we stopped I look up and see that we are in the Great Hall. I also see many wands being pointed at us.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" It was Professor Mcgonnagal, and she actually looked scared for once.

"We don't want to hurt you, we are from the future. Like Lily and Teddy."

"We have just ended a war, how do we know you're not death eaters?" Mcgonnagal said, still holding her wand.

"Ummmmm, how about veritaserum?" That was Ginny's idea.

"Ok, Accio Veritaserum." sure enough it zoomed into her hand. She passed it over to Mcgonnagal who took off the lid.

"You first," she said pointing at me. "Ok" I reply. This better be fast I want to see Lily again.

"What is your name?"
"Harry Potter."
"Are you from the future?"
"Yes, the year 2017"
"Are you the person who defeated Lord Voldemort?"
"I am."

Soon this had happened to Ginny, Hermione, James and Albus too.

"Where are Lily and Teddy?" Asked Ginny. They all exchanged looks and before I could say anything Mcgonnagal stepped in.

"Just come with me Mr Potter."

I followed her along the corridor with the others behind and I knew this was the way to the hospital wing.

"There was an accident during the battle and Lily got hit with an unknown spell before part of a corridor collapsed." She explained on the way.

"Well is she Ok? Has she woken up? Isn't there a spell to help her?" Thousands of questions seemed to come out my mouth and Mcgonnagal stopped me by holding up a finger.

"Why don't you see for yourself?"

I go into the room hesitantly and see Lily lying on one of the beds in the corner. Teddy is here too, asleep holding Lily's hand. I rush over and in my haste trip over the bed and wake Teddy up.

"Harry?" He says, "How did you get here?" Then he notices the others too. "And you guys too. Do you have a way for us to get back to the future?" When he said this he was mainly looking at Hermione.

"Yes we can go back as soon as you like." Hermione replies. "What about Lily?" I say.

"I think we will probably have to wait until she wakes up." Says Hermione.

Wait, we have to live in the past for a while? What about our past selves. I walk over to Lily and take a seat next to her bed. After what seems like hours I wake up to the sound of her voice.

Lily's P.O.V
I struggle to open my eyes and finally I manage to keep them open and see my dad sitting next to me. I couldn't be more happy, he's back.

"Dad?" I say questioningly and watch as his bright green eyes flutter open.