Back to the future

Anyone would have thought that Harry was trying to kill Lily with the tightness of the hug that followed her awakening.

"Lily, I missed you so much, are you ok?" Harry rambled. "Yes dad, I feel fine and I missed you too. And I'm really sorry, I'll never mess with unknown magical objects again." Lily said, hoping her dad wouldn't be too angry.

"You'd better not! I'm just glad your safe" he whispered into her hair, a thing he used to do when she was little.

Just then Harry nearly dropped Lily in surprise when Mcgonnagal walked in, followed by Hermione, Ron, Albus and James but also with a trio of familiar strangers. They were of course Harry Ron and Hermione in their 17 year old selfs.

Harry and Harry just stared at each other.

"Miss Granger, or should I say Mrs Weasley has the spell ready to go so I see no reason why you should say but I was just wondering if you wanted to say something to your younger self Harry?" She looked at Harry at this last part and then stepped back to allow him to say something.

Teddy had just walked in with Ginny (senior) and they both rushed over to Lily to see if she was ok.

Hermione was ready to complete the spell but Harry managed to say something to his past self.

"All is well" and with that they were whisked away to the future.

----------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for reading this book, it was my first one ever!!

If you enjoyed it then comment and I may write another one xx