The time turner

The first few weeks of school had gone by in a flash and were relatively normal apart from all the pranks that James and Fred (George's son) had pulled on the Slytherins.

As it was a Saturday James and Fred were just wandering around Hogwarts talking about lessons when they heard Albus say their names from inside a bush.

"Pssssst...... James, Fred. Over here, follow me." They were really confused and curious so they followed him to a blank wall. Albus started pacing in front of it and on the fourth time an old fashioned door appeared.

Through it were a big group of people:
Rose Weasley (Ron and Hermione's daughter)
Scorpius Malfoy (Draco's son)
Roxanne Weasley (George's daughter)
Dominique and Louis Weasley (Bill and Fleur's children)
Molly and Lucy Weasley (Percy's daughters)

"This is the room of requirement and we decided to hold secret meetings here if we found anything interesting and we did" explained Rose and everyone looked at the strange object on the table.

"We already know it's a time turner and when you turn it you go back one hour in time. We think something is different though because of the scratch on the glass." Rose went on.

"Ok, but what are we going to do with it?" Asked Fred. When no one answered him he went over and picked it up.

**********Meanwhile*********
Harry Potter, Ginny Potter, George Weasley, Angelina Weasley, Lily Potter, and Teddy Lupin entered Hogwarts. Lily was only nine so she had never been to Hogwarts before and was looking around in awe with Teddy Lupin who had left Hogwarts a few years ago.

"Teddy could you watch Lily whilst we go and talk to the Headmistress about James and Fred's pranks please."

"Of course, the others will be in the room of requirement. Albus told me about it in a letter. We will go and find them."

Teddy set off with Lily to the wall and, like Albus had done, paced until the door appeared. Sure enough everyone was there and greeted them with confused looks.

James was the first to speak "What are you guys doing here?" he said. "Well, mum and dad needed to speak to the headmistress with Fred's parents about your pranks so we came to find you. Hey what's that?" Lily asked pointing at the time turner.

"Wait, where did you get that? Do you know how dangerous it is?" Teddy said shaking his head in disbelief. Lily went over and started to play with it until it fell and Teddy tried to catch it but failed. The time turner smashed into tiny pieces and to everyone's horror Teddy and Lily had disappeared.