The Battle of Hogwarts (part 2)

When the corridor collapses many rush to the scene to see what happened. Upon arrival they see a group of people standing over a small body.

The body is that of Lily Potter. Ginny kneels down and as she does so Lily gives a small splutter and everyone breathes a sigh of relief. She is alive. Just.

Someone takes her to the hospital wing but meanwhile the battle is still going on.

Harry, Ron and Hermione, oblivious to all the deaths of their friends, had continued the quest of destroying the horcruxes and find themselves entering the room of requirement to find and destroy Ravenclaws diadem. After that they think there is only one horcrux left.

Teddy's P.O.V

As I run along countless corridors looking for Bellatrix Lestrange I pass the hospital wing where Lily is lying unconscious on one of the beds.

I stop in my tracks and all my anger disappears and is replaced with worry. I run in and ask what happened, and Madame Pomfrey tells me that she is alive but was hit with an unknown spell before a corridor collapsed.

I sink down to my knees and stay at her side. She had better be ok.

Third person....

As Teddy stayed in the hospital wing everyone else was fighting apart from Harry, Ron and Hermione who had gone to the shrieking shack where they watched a terrible ordeal.

"The Elder Wand cannot serve me properly, Severus, because I am not its true master. The Elder Wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner. You killed Albus Dumbledore. While you live, Severus, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine." the voice of Lord Voldemort made them tense up, knowing what was going to happen next.

"My lord!" Snake protested, raising his wand.

"Kill" the word that escaped Voldemort's mouth came out as a strangled hiss. Parsel Tongue. Only Harry understood.

The great snake pounced on Snape again and again.

A few hours later Snape was dead but had given some memories to Harry who had seen them and know knew the truth. Also Voldemort had just announced that we had one hour to give him Harry or he would kill us all, the good thing being that he had stopped attacking (for now). Lily was still unconscious with Teddy faithfully by her side and all the many fighters were in the great hall paying respect to the dead.