Hamster Balls

Just to let you know, these next couple chapters will be slightly shorter than all the other ones. They will be topics that are pretty important, and I thought I should just write a little about each one. Thank you for understanding! :)

Hamster balls are great for when your hamster needs just a little more exercise. They're great for when their cage is getting cleaned, and also for lots of fun in general! With a little more info on them, you can be sure that your hamster is happy and having fun inside their hamster ball!!! Enjoy!

To start off with, there are many different sizes of hamster balls. There are the sort of "normal ones." These are usually perfect for all species of hamsters. Once again though, if your hamster's back bends a lot, you can try to get a size that might be made for bigger rodents. This should be perfectly fine. As you may already know, there are some smaller sizes of hamster balls that are supposed to be for dwarf hamsters or mice, but these are pretty small and actually not suitable for any hamsters.
Since where we live, hamster balls aren't named by size, but small, medium and large, I'm not really sure how to "name" which ones are best for which hamster with sizes. As long as you just use your common sense about the certain sizes there are, you'll probably be fine!

Notes:
Just always make sure that you carefully let your hamster into the ball, close the lid VERY tightly, and your hamster only stays in the ball for around 15-20 minutes at the most. You want to make sure your hammie doesn't get thirsty or hungry when running around. You also want to make sure that YOU are super careful with the hamster ball. (Just imagine if you were in one of those with a person kicking you around...) :):):)

Any ideas for other chapters? Leave them in the comments! Thx!!! :)