01. - new acquaintances

TW! Talks about fear + panic attack!

I would be very happy about feedback. I would like to thank 2 very good friends and of course the readers who vote for this story and comment on it, that really means a lot to me! The first TWD follow are a bit confused and I have a rough plan how I will add my own characters. Nevertheless, writing will be a little difficult. I love this chapter and I love Ginny, so I hope you will like it too!

 I love this chapter and I love Ginny, so I hope you will like it too!

Camp

Year 2010

✧・゚: ✧・

It had been decided that the new one would be tied to a tree. Her hands were clamped to her back, and when Genevieve looked at her, it looked really uncomfortable. 
Her eyes were mutely fixed on the crowd, she seemed perfectly calm. The peace in person. She had leaned her head against the bark of the tree and her lips were slightly open. A wound on her hairline really didn’t look so good. Almost as if she was a little inflamed. Her hair was full of dirt and blood, as was her body.

,,I have to examine her." said Genevieve. ,,examine?" mocked Andrea, the woman who is the most bitchy. Nevertheless, Genevieve liked her, whom she seemed to be quite okay. ,,yes." she nodded.
,,She doesn’t look good. She has scratches all over her body, which could become inflamed by the dirt on her skin." Andrea looked with raised eyebrows at Genevieve, who made a firm decision to examine the woman. ,,That’s not our problem!"
,,If the inflammation turns her, it’s our problem." Discussed them further and just could not stop it. Andrea was actually okay, but sometimes her twirling was annoying.

,,Calm down, both of you." Made Shane clear which one stroke of his black curls. ,,Ginny’s right, turning into one of the walkers, she’s a danger to all of us." Genevieve nodded and brushed her brown hair back. ,,Do you really want to use up our supplies and already limited medicine to someone who might be planning to kill us?"
,,Andrea!" The younger of the two sisters intervened to calm the older one.
,,What? "
,,Maybe she really just wants to find her husband and have a safe place to stay for her brothers." Andrea laughed and shook her head. She couldn’t understand it and couldn’t believe it.

,,The woman really does not look good. We should give her some antibiotics for the inflammation, let Genevieve look over and check her story." Dale agreed to help the woman. Shane looked at the older man and then looked through the round.  Some were missing, the camp was not complete and therefore the opinions of the others were missing. But he knew they could help and he knew the lies with people.  She wasn’t one of them.

,,Okay", Shane mumbled. ,,We treat them and leave them here until the camp is complete. Then we will discuss everything else." Shane looked at Genevieve, who nodded with a firm look and upright posture. ,,You’re not going to her alone.  I’ll come along and make sure she doesn’t do anything that would hurt you." Ginny nodded her agreement and Lori stroked through her hair, then looked at the woman who was anxiously waiting for her verdict. ,,Her name is Nova Dixon. I saw that in her ID." Ginny smiled softly and then looked at Shane. ,,I need a water bucket with a rag. I get the medicine and more from my tent." Shane nodded. ,,Then I get the water and the rag.." Ginny nodded and headed for her tent. She wanted to help the woman under all circumstances and at least make sure that she does not die of an infection. That’s what Ginny was. She wanted to help.