05.- association

Camp

Camp

Year 2010

✧・゚: ✧・

With much too fast steps Nova hurried through the forest. With every step the nova went, every foot she pushed unnoticed into the ground, Ginny thought the Dixon would break his foot. She just paid attention to the path straight ahead, ignoring all the walkers around her and pushing everything out of the way that got in her way. Genevieve struggled to follow her, the Nova was just too fast for her. Her legs thrust into the mud and she had to kill some walkers, but Nova did not care.

,,Nova!", said Ginny. She breathed heavily and sweat beads lay on her forehead and dripped down her face. Out of breath, she stopped and leaned against the tree with one hand, much to Nova’s displeasure.

,,I can’t take care of you, Genevieve! We have to go." Ginny raised her head and looked at her. The brown-haired woman was ready to fight, Ginny noticed from her look. Nova would avoid anything that would prevent her from reaching her family.

,,It’s no use running. When we get there we don’t have enough power to kill the walkers." Nova shook his head. She walked towards Ginny and stopped close to her face, which put Ginny off. She hated it when the Dixon did this gesture.
With her green eyes she looked Ginny directly into hers.

,,And every second my family is surrounded by them, they are in danger. I won’t be considerate of you! Either you can keep up, or I’ll go alone!" Ginny sighed, Nova behaved like a little child.  She could understand her concern, but it would be nothing like running a lunatic through the forest. She herself would not use up her strength until they arrived there. Ginny would divide them, but Nova did not. She just nodded and grabbed her axe.

,,Then I’ll go alone." Ginny wanted to tell her something else, explain that it was not meant to be evil, but Nova was already gone. Sighing, Genevieve stroked her forehead, took a deep breath and pulled out her knife. The Dixon are worse than little kids.
It was a statement and an absolute fact. Nothing and no one would be able to convince Ginny otherwise.

She pushed the walker that approached her aside and ran after Nova with quick steps. She was a little slower than Nova, but somehow Ginny couldn’t blame her either. She wanted to be with her family, she knows she’s alive so she wanted to get back there as soon as possible.
If Aspen and Cassy were trapped in this house and surrounded by walkers, Ginny would also go as fast as she could and let nothing and no one stop her.

She followed the Dixon until she suddenly stopped. Surprised, Ginny stopped next to her.  At first she was confused, but then she looked where Nova was looking.
The house in which Nova’s family is trapped was surrounded by a bunch of walkers, but she realized the door to the house was open. She looked at Nova, who looked at the house with her mouth open and fear in her eyes.