Chapter 3: Double Crash

Jennie POV

I was beyond pissed to find out she's that girl! That same girl who made my whole life miserable.

Honestly, she's fucking hot and even hotter face to face. But the moment I found out she's that girl who squeezed my cheeks to the point that Appa complained to the principal to call her parents down, I got so turned off.

I stomped my way towards a sort of cafe.

Before she could enter, I locked the door and she looked at me from the clear window sadly. Fuck that sad face. This is nothing compared to what I faced when I was growing up with a low self esteemed life.

I sat in the empty cafe because... well, this cafe is literally placed in the middle of an expressway. There's literally just a petrol station beside here with zero human beings except the staff and us.

The staff approached me with a menu.

"Ignore that girl outside that's begging to come in." I said before browsing through the menu page by page.

When I placed my order, I took a glance at Lisa who eventually grabbed a chair from the petrol station and placed it outside the cafe and sat down patiently for me.

10 minutes passed and my iced coffee was served.

I took a glance at Lisa who is now squatting down, drawing some things on the sand with a stick.

She's really like a kid...

Her attention span is so short.

She looked up when a cat approached her.

She patted the cat and smiled gorgeously like oh my God, you made this angel look so perfect.

After the cat walked away, she did a small wave before turning her attention to some rocks on the floor this time.

"Appa... How am I going to marry someone like her?" I sighed.

I glanced at the text notification I received from Kai after ranting in the car on how annoying Lisa was.

Kai: Baby, c'mon... Don't give up just yet. Remember, do it for us.

Me: She is having big dreams, Kai. She wants to have a family with me. She wants kids.

Kai: Just trick her. I'm sure she's dumb to understand how it works?

Me: Stop calling her dumb. She's a genius to be able to manage all her company assets by herself.

Kai: Whoa... It's only day one and you're siding with your future husband instead of your side chick AKA me?

Me: You're getting on my nerves.

Kai: Hehe! Just go with it, love. Make her beg for your attention. You might like that.

Me: I'm not that mean, Kai. Like I said, I'm doing this to find out why the sudden request from her to marry. I'm just worried if she has a bad plan for Appa.

Kai: Screw that. Go for her money!

Me: Seriously Kai, you need to-

I was about to reply when...

SCREEEECCCHHHH!! CRASH!!!! SCREEEEECHHH CRASSSSHHH!! CRASSSHHH!

I flinched when I heard multiple loud crashes just nearby the petrol station.

Lisa's car was hit by 2 trucks consecutively and it's on fire.

I glanced at Lisa who is now sitting on the sand, covering her ears and screaming in fear.