Chapter 17: Rose's Appa

Jisoo POV

Not gonna lie, I was sad as fuck when Lisa couldn't remember us.

The funny thing is, Lisa went back to her child self while Jennie changed back to her normal self. It's like God pressing a reset button.

"You okay?" Rose rubbed my back as I stared at the view outside our bedroom window.

"Yeah... I'm okay. What about you?" I asked and she sighed.

"When her body flew across the street... I thought I was gonna faint." She whispered as she sat and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"You're a strong woman." I smiled.

"D-do you think... now that Lisa can't remember... Will Appa try to break the agreement?" She asked nervously.

"I can assure your safety. Don't worry about it, ne? Everything is gonna be fine." I kissed her head.

But everything was not fine.

As Lisa took her time to remember, Rose's Appa found out about Lisa's weakness.

Knowing Lisa won't take action as she's confused with her situation, he took this opportunity to look for Rose.

—————

"FUCCCCKK!" I groaned when the Park bodyguards slammed my head on the windshield of my favorite car.

"Her Appa wants to send you THIS and THIS! This is just a warning." The bodyguards said as he punched me hard in the face before kicking me right under my jaw, causing me to collapse just beside my beautiful machinery.

"Ow... Hsss..." I hissed as I stared at their footsteps walking away from me.

I decided not to return to Lisa's penthouse that day knowing Rose would be worried if she saw me in this state.

I headed to my Korea branch office building and stayed the night there with a lie to Rose that I have so much work to do.

Of course, I didn't expect to wake up with another beating.

This time, Master Park was there with his physical smirky self. He pulled my hair tightly, facing him just inches away.

It's crazy how news flies to fast to Japan and here he is, in Korea, in my office building branch.

"Where do you keep my daughter? I want her back. Lalisa's agreement is invalid now." He smirked.

"She's safe and away from you. That's what she wants. You need to respect her decision." I frowned.

"Rose is the heir to the fortune. I don't want her singing and making music. She has to take over the company. Because of you and Lalisa, my daughter is living the astray dream. It's not healthy for her. So you tell me where my daughter is or I'll kill you." He said and I gulped.

"J-just to clarify something... By any chance... if I made this out alive, will you ever give me your blessing to marry your daughter?" I asked and he widened his eyes.

"Fucking lesbian... WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?!" He shouted as he gave me another punch.

"Ow... okay. That's a no..." I mumbled to myself.

"YOU DO NOT INVOLVE MY DAUGHTER WITH YOUR DISGUSTING THOUGHTS! WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!" He shouted again.

"Ooh! So disgusting thoughts is a no no but TRYING TO RAPE HER WAS A GOOD FUCKING IDEA OF YOURS?! NO WONDER SHE RAN AWAY! HOW DO YOU EXPECT HER TO RETURN TO YOU?!" I shouted back in anger.