Chapter 26: Late Honeymoon

Jennie POV

I smiled when Lisa entered my office, rubbing her eyes sleepily and pouting.

Of course, with her trusty secure teddy bear.

Same old Lisa.

I know why she's here.

Let's just say I didn't wake her up for work and I left her at the penthouse without any goodbye.

The reason is simple actually.

I didn't want her to go to work because I'm bringing her to Hawaii today.

Not a business meeting or event but an official honeymoon.

I came to work to settle whatever I need before leaving for 2 weeks of vacation.

No work, just pure vacation.

"You left me alone..." She whined as she threw herself on her couch which made me giggle.

"I left you alone only for an hour, love. I planned to go home soon after I'm done with a few things here." I said as I went to the couch and patted her butt.

"We are going to have 'us' time?" She sat down excitedly.

"Even better, we are going to Hawaii." I said and her jaw dropped.

"REALLY?! T-then... then... I should pack! I will see you at home!" She gave me a quick peck before running out of my office.

I shook my head, smiling as I went back to my table and continued my work.

Minutes has passed.

I flinched when I heard a loud accident happen just across the street of my building.

The first thought I had was my hubby (we put Lisa as Hubby since she has a thing okie?).

I quickly turned and checked the streets from my window to sigh in relief when the accident had nothing to do with Lisa.

Her car just made a u-turn back and... hmm... she seems to be on hazard light near the accident.

I could see Lisa wind down her window before taking a quick peek.

She opened her car door and slowly, timidly, walked towards the accident where some people started calling the ambulance.

I don't want Lisa to encounter any triggers so I chose to run out of my office and headed down.

"N-nini hii..." Lisa said nervously as she shut her eyes one sided.

Clearly she's scared.

Why did she bother to u-turn?!

"Baby, don't see. C'mon, let's go. I will drive us home then we can head to Hawaii, okay?" I suggested and she nodded.

Lisa remained quiet the whole time in the car.

"You okay, love?" I asked and she nodded slowly, still staring into space.

I stopped the car at the side before turning to her.

"You want to talk about it?" I asked and she remained quiet.

"I... I know her." She said softly as she leaned her chin on her teddy bear's head.

She always does this when she's worried.

I wonder who that girl is?

"Will it make you feel better if we check on her?" I asked and Lisa looked at me before nodding innocently.