Chapter 27: Drugs

Lisa POV

-Flashback-

"N-nini?" I tapped onto Jennie's cheek when her head just rested on the bed with no movements.

She's not moving at all.

What happened?

"B-baby Nini..." I pulled out my pee pee from hers and flipped her body to see her unconscious.

"Nini..." I pursed my lips as I shook her body worriedly.

No, I can't cry now.

I need to look for help.

"N-no... H-HELP! HELP!" I ran to the cockpit and explained the situation.

The pilot noted and went to check on Nini.

I quickly put on my pants.

"Hmm... I see..." He gulped as he stared at Nini's naked body.

I didn't like that.

"Listen here, you get to the cockpit and stay there." He suggested it and I shook my head.

"W-why? I'm... I'm staying with Nini. Can you tell me what's wrong with her?" I asked him again and he sighed.

"That's why I need you to be in the cockpit. It's set to auto-pilot mode but you need to help me see if there's anything to look out for. Go now." He said and I nodded before running to the cockpit.

I have a very bad feeling about this.

"1... 2... 3." I whispered as I headed out again to see him unbuckling his pants and touching Nini's thighs.

"Baaaaad... people... must... disappear." I whispered to myself as I grabbed the knife from the small dining table.

I felt my head floating in anger.

I just needed to let it out.

I stabbed him.

I did.

It felt amazing.

But then... I realise what I just did.

I widened my eyes and moved backwards nervously.

Oh no...

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean t-to hurt y-you like this." I kneeled beside the pilot who was already on the floor, struggling to breathe.

"Y-you brat..." He whispered before pulling my collar.

I tried to move away but he pinned me just beside him and tightened his grip around my collar.

"Gghhkk..." I struggled on the floor, patting his arm to let me go but to no avail.

I'm losing consciousness but luckily... he didn't make it through.

His grip relaxed.

I pushed him away and crawled backwards in fear, coughing to breathe.

"N-nini... he choked me..." I pursed my lips but then I remembered, Nini is still unconscious.

I assisted Nini to put on her clothes and ran to the cockpit.

I announced an emergency landing anywhere nearby. Thankfully someone replied to me.

"Hnnn... h-how d-do I land a plane?" I whispered to myself.

I kept thinking of how Nini is unconscious and I just need to get her safely to the hospital.