ᴋɪᴛꜱᴄʜ ᴠᴀᴍᴘ

"And scene!" Sikowitz called.

"Allow me to introduce myself," Tori said.

"Beck is my name," Beck said.

"Cat is mine!" Cat squealed.

"Don't be shy, tell us what your name is!" Andre tapped Jade on her shoulder, forcing her to look up.

"Enough of this. Leave me alone," Jade said, still refusing to fully face Tori. She didn't want to think about drinking blood, much less on stage.

"Funny, isn't it?" Tori interjected, unknowingly saving Jade.

"Getting to know each other sure is great," Beck replied.

"How about something that'll let us get... personal?" Tori asked, taking a step towards Beck.

"I'd love to." Beck replied. Tori was now a hair's breadth away from him, and he reached out to hold her in his arms.

"Kiss me," Tori said, and Beck leaned in. Jade's eyes flashed with anger and disbelief. She was about to storm in, when Andre yelled — "Look out!"

"My god!" Cat jumped in.

"No way, guys, is that what I think it is?" Beck asked, breaking away from Tori but still holding her.

"Oh goodness!" Tori exclaimed, closing the distance between her and Beck.

"Perhaps we should all take a seat," Jade said, trying not to lose her composure. This girl had just basically swooped in out of nowhere, gotten her all confused and craving blood, and was now continuing to flirt with her boyfriend.

"Quiet enough excitement for the day," Andre quipped, putting on a posh accent in his attempt to lighten the mood.

"Righty, then, why don't we all sit down," Cat said, following Andre's example.

They all shuffled to settle on the stage. Jade was still careful not to look at Tori, but her goal was short-lived.

"Silly me, you haven't said a word!" Tori exclaimed, gesturing towards Jade.

"Tough luck, I'm not planning on saying much," Jade shot back, rolling her eyes. She fixed her gaze on the coconut Sikowitz was holding.

"Uninterested in this conversation?" Tori pried.

"Very," Jade proclaimed, still making eye contact with the coconut.

"Why do you keep avoiding my gaze?"