ᴀᴍᴀᴛᴏʀʏ ᴠᴀᴍᴘ

Jade hid her satisfied grin as she watched Tori flee the classroom. Andre followed her out, but Jade doubted he'd be able to convince Tori.

No more worrying about cravings, Jade thought as she walked off the stage, a proud a victor.

The next day at school, Vega was nowhere to be seen.

Good, Jade thought as she walked into Sikowitz's classroom a few minutes before class began.

Then she froze in her tracks. Sitting there was none other than Vega, chatting to Andre as if nothing had happened the day before.

Vega turned from her seat, and spotted Jade. As soon as she did, Jade began to feel a burning sensation rising up from deep inside her, leaving her hungry for blood. For Vega's blood.

Filled with panic, Jade turned away and ran out of the classroom. She could hear Vega's footsteps behind her, following her down the hallway.

"What do you think you're doing?" Vega shouted.

"Leaving," Jade uttered, still walking away from Vega.

"I don't think so." With that, Vega grabbed Jade's wrist.

"Let me go!" Jade yelled, trying to yank her wrist free. She turned back to face Vega.

And that was when Vega grabbed her face in her hands and pulled her in for a kiss.

"Umh..." Jade's instinct was to break away, but she found herself relishing the contact, her body heating up everywhere Tori touched her.

"Tori..." Jade moaned, wanting more. Wanting blood.

She bit into Tori's lips, and Tori let out a startled yelp. One that sounded... odd.

Jade's eyes fluttered open, and she found herself staring into Beck's eyes. He looked very confused. His lip was bleeding where she had bitten him.

"Wha.. Tori?"

"I.. uh.. tore my skirt. I should go."

Jade ran away, leaving the confused Beck standing in the hallway, bleeding. His blood tricked down her lips into her mouth. Canadian. Yuck. 

Jade arrived at the bathroom, where Cat was looking in the mirror adjusting her makeup.

"Jadey, you're vampire's showing."

Jade stood next to Cat, panting and looked into the mirror. Cat was right. She had a certain wild look about her, something that wasn't quite human.

Cat, her best friend, was the only one who knew she was a vampire. Jade had decided she could trust her with the secret. Even if she told anyone, nobody would believe her.