ᴅᴇʀᴇʟɪᴄᴛ ᴠᴀᴍᴘ

"Yo, guys, why don't— "

"Eeeeeegh!" Beck was interrupted by a loud noise from Sikowitz. "The next letter was X! You're out!"

Beck walked off the stage.

"Now continue, from Y!" Sikowitz ordered, taking a sip of his coconut milk.

"You keep averting your eyes," Tori said, not willing to drop the subject.

"Jade is only— "

"Bzzzzzzzz!" Cat's attempt at coming to Jade's defence failed as Sikowitz made a buzzing sound. "The next letter was Z, not J. Cat, you're out!"

"Aww phooey. I always get those two mixed up," Cat murmured as she got off the stage.

"Start from A!"

"Are you even listening to me?" Tori asked, shaking her head.

"Anyone got any ice cream?" Andre started a second later.

"Andre, you're out! Tori was faster, the next letter was B!"

Andre went to his seat.

Jade bit her lip. After judging that maintaining her tough girl exterior would make it easier for her to not have to look at Tori, she decided to lean to passive aggressive:

"Boo hoo, I'm not the centre of the world anymore," Jade said sarcastically, using the first accent that came to her mind— which happened to be a Southern Belle accent.

"I don't sound like that!" Tori exclaimed.

"Waaaaah!" Sikowitz shouted. "Tori, you're out! Jade, that makes you the winner of this improv! Although I must say, good job, to new girl for creating all that tension."

Jade slunk off the stage and into her seat. By some miracle, the bell rang as soon as she sat.

"Class dismissed! So long, children!"

Jade was the first to leave the classroom. She needed someplace to think, undisturbed: she raced to the janitor's closet.

Less than a second after she closed the door, Beck followed her in, closing the door behind him.

"Babe," he said. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong is when I first saw that girl I wanted to drink her blood, so I'm trying to save her by not looking at her, but that stupid witch keeps practically begging me to look at her, and now I'm a mess!"

But what came out instead was:

"What's wrong is when I first saw that girl she was rubbing your shirt, so I'm trying to be nice by not glaring at her, but that stupid witch nearly kisses you, and now I'm a mess!"