2. runaway

Lots of pov changes
____________

3rd person pov
As he fell through the portal he passed out from energy loss. Soon he was being surrounded by a group of curious and defensive people who wanted answers. As he awoke, he was immediately bombarded with millions of questions .
"why are you here?" "who are you?"" how did you get here?" "What are you?" "Are you hurt?" "Are you a threat to us?"
He felt confused and very overwhelmed mostly due to the impact dealt to his head when he fell.

"Guys let's give him some space to calm down ok? He's looking a bit overwhelmed."
"He's right guys, back away you could be scaring him.( Mumbling ) plus he could be dangerous "

I heard that. Everyone turned to look at the 2 new voices, it was the admin and deputy admin of the server. Xisuma and keralis. They both walked in unison towards Xelqua.

Keralis's pov
"Hi there angel, are you alright? You look a little pale." He didn't respond. I noticed that his head was bleeding a bit, it's probably from the impact . I tried walking closer to get a better look at his head, but xisuma quickly pulled me back.
"What's wrong? Are you feeling ok sweet face?
"Keralis. You should know better than to approach him, he could be dangerous."
"Shhh. Quiet down, I'll be ok, I promise."
I walked over again and knelt down beside him, I calmly explained that I was just taking a look at his injuries. I don't think he processed what I just said, he looks like he's going to pass out again any moment. 3,2,1. As expected, he passed out. I scanned the area for cub and saw him standing off to the side. I waved him over and told him to take the infirmary. He did as told and walked off. Me and xisuma addressed the rest of them and said for them to go home and that we would interrogate him after he woke up.

Cub's pov
I took the stranger to the infirmary and quickly examined his injuries. Pretty serious, could possibly leave scars if not taken care of properly. I pulled out my notepad and jotted down the injuries.

Date: July 19th 2018

•Broken wing (colour: unidentified)
•small wound on center back head
•long cut along arm with purple wood
splinters?
•bruises on wrists (hand marks)
_____________________

Alright, that's done. I started to clean up his wounds. I carefully removed the wooden splinters and placed them aside, Xisuma might recognise it. After I healed him up, I left the room to brew some potions for when he woke up.

After he woke up, I gave him the freshly brewed potions and gave it to him. He was kinda skeptical but took it anyway.
I contacted xisuma through my communicator and just waited. I probably shouldn't question him without him there. Who knows, he might be a threat or something.

Xelqua's pov
When I woke up again I was in this strange white room with what seemed to be torture tools on a desk of some sort

Xelqua's povWhen I woke up again I was in this strange white room with what seemed to be torture tools on a desk of some sort

Then a young man maybe in his twenties came in with some suspicious looking liquid and ordered me to drink it. As I was, he started tapping away on a device on his wrist. A watch maybe? As I sat there , the two people from earlier (who I think hold some level of authority) came in. The one in orange sat down at the foot of the bed , smiled softly at me and then proceeded to introduce himself as keralis, deputy admin of the server and his friend, the green and purple one, was called xisuma spelt X-i-s-u-m-a and he was the admin of this server.

They asked me for my name and i replied that my name was ˙⧸ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ɾ yeah um they did not understand me. I said that they could give me an easier to pronounce name if they liked and they decided on grian. Strange name, but who am I to judge. They asked me what I was and I came clean and told them everything. Whilst keralis looked shocked, xisuma looked indifferent to the information I had given,and I had a feeling that they might kick me off the server as I may bring harm to them.

Surprisingly, xisuma walked over and said
"welcome to the server grian. It's a pleasure to have you here."
Keralis gave me a bright smile before pulling me in a gentle hug. That was until the man from earlier walked in and berated keralis for touching me, saying it may hurt me or worsen my injuries.

After scolding him, the man walked over and introduced himself as cub, the medic and therapist of the server, and I replied by saying my name was grian. He then proceeded to talk with the other two about the injuries I had sustained and how to properly treat them.

They walked over to me and said that I would be fine and was free to go. Keralis said that I would be staying in xisuma or his base until fully healed. Then they took me to a small workshop where a guy they called tango came out to greet us. They said something about a communicator and tango said to give him a week. I was going to stay with xisuma until tango finished my device.

It looked really cool.(let's say he already finished his mega base)he gave me a quick tour around the base and showed me my room and his room. He said that he would help me decorate my room tomorrow and officially announce me as a member of this server.
______________

Early next morning I was woken up by sounds of laughter and screaming outside the window. I quickly got changed into some spare clothes I bought and looked outside to see some people chasing eachother around with others cooking breakfast. Just then there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and was greeted by a smiling brown haired girl dressed in pink. She took me downstairs and said that it was lovely to meet me and she was sorry if they had startled me yesterday.

Stress's pov
As all the hermits gathered outside, I went upstairs to fetch the kid. Not because ren found his glasses that I totally did not hide. I knocked on his door and was met by a scruffy young boy. I smiled at him and told him to come downstairs with me.

1100 words exactly again :)