A MISTAKE

•A MISTAKE• 

Thereare always two things to compare. One is always bad and one is always good butit also depends on the person's priority, where we can't decide who is right orwho is wrong. Then it's destiny. 

To some people one is evil and one is thelesser evil. To some people one is good and one is lesser good. It's yourchoice what side you choose. It's always the choice. Just like it was the month of January when the warmth of the sun and thecold breeze were there to work hand in hand. There were houses in front of thepark with gardens full of blossomed flowers. 

It seemed like people had thingsfor greenery or the houses were too old that trees were more than people, whowere dawdled to cut the trees. In one of the houses, it was mentioned on thenameplate, Khan House.

 There were two girls sitting against each other, busy in their chores.One in her phone and the other in writing something while taking breakfast.Anna Khan with those big golden squared glasses was sitting in the warmth ofsunlight making its way through the window behind her while Zoha Khan wassitting in the cold breeze as she was sitting in front of the door where thecold breeze was crossing making her light brown-reddish curly hairs to swayaway with it slightly. One was beautiful and the other was clumsy. 

 "Whatabout your job?"Came the angry voice of Shela, Anna's uncle's wife. Zohaand she were cousins, quite opposite. Anna diverted her attention from herwriting. She first look at her aunt who was making breakfast for them whiletalking then at Zoha who was busy with her phone and breakfast. The questionwas meant for her and she knew that. 

 "Can't you help me?" Anna said in a hushed tone while pokingher with her shoe. 

 "Nope," Zoha said remaining in her posture.

 " I am waiting for the answer," Shela said as Anna could seeher back. 

 "I-I am finding." She lied. She didn't like to spend hoursoutside the house. Being an introvert she wanted to do any job inside the houseand that's why she chose writing that in her Aunt's eyes weren't anything but atime waste because her every story was getting rejected by the publishingcompany. 

 "Look Annalet me clear this today. If you will not find the job then I will marry you tosomeone and you have one week." Aunt said while sitting in the dining withher breakfast. "Oneweek." The pen dropped from her hand. 

"But I am trying to look thisbook is almost complete. Then I would get a job in that company as awriter." She tried her all-good puppy dog eyes as Shela just glared. 

 "Don'tyou think you should add some spicy scenes or mature romance in your bookbecause Anna darling no one wants to read that romance of eighties you write orelse you should write for children books? You are good at writing but changeyour style. Stick to reality." Zoha said while standing up.

 She was adoctor in one of the expensive hospitals in town. She was intelligent andbeautiful. Her curly hairs were set aside at her one shoulder. She knew what isgood in her and she was smart enough to bring that thing out for her. Her hairwas beautiful that's why she took good care of them.

 "Who told you that people don't read romance. People like me do.And about that spicy thing they can imagine on their own. What if a child foundmy book and start reading that things?" Anna said as she could not endurethe insult of romance. She wrote novels but they were simple, slow, and rhythmicallyyet people found that boring.