SICK

•SICK• 

She couldn't meet his dreadful gaze as she was about to walk past him when he grabbed her arm and yanked her against the wall. 

 "I am here being soft on you and what you are doing behind my back hn?" He barked making her flinch.

 "S-sir." Her eyes were widened as they started filling up with water. Her sensitive heart accelerated its beating as she trembled.

 "Tell me why were you calling that b**it? I don't want you to keep any relation with him unless you are not with me. " He yanked her from her arms making her nod her head immediately while crying. 

 "Words my girl words." He grabbed her chin making her to look into his eyes as she closed her eyes. Not being able to look at him in the eye. 

"Y-yes s-sir." She barely whispered as Azhan took the phone and deleted his number before throwing it on the bed. He went to change inside the restroom while Anna stayed in the same position for a moment. He shouldn't stop her for being in connected with Bilal. 

In that way she would be able to know where he was and when he would come back for her as he promised. But Azhan didn't letting her to contact him so that she couldn't go back to her family. She didn't want to spend the rest of the night with him as she decided to sleep with Aliha.She couldn't sleep alone that's why she and Zoha lived in the same room. She touched the door knob when she heard someone's choking. 

The sound was coming from the restroom as she without any second thought entered the restroom where Azhan was bent over the washbasin. His complexion was getting pale as he was throwing up. Anna reached his back to caress him from behind. 

 "Are you okay sir?" She asked as now he was done and was trying to straightened up. He was looking so weak suddenly.

 "What did you eat?" She asked again as she held his arm but he removed her hands from him and tried to walk out of the room after splashing water on his face.

 "S-sir." Anna glared at him as he was sitting on the bed. He wasn't answering her. 

" What did you eat?"

 "Nothing and don't call me sir." He said. He was more offended by her calling sir than his condition. He rested his head against the pillow as his shirts button were opened and the tie were loose. 

 "What!" Anna screamed. 

"Why didn't you eat anything and you just drink that coffee full of caffeine." Anna set her hands on her hips scolding him with an anxious face. She was worried for him. He never looked so weak. He looked at her who was glaring at him that made him smile a little. 

 "Just wait here let me bring you something." Anna blabbered. 

 " No wait." He was saying but she exited the room. He waited for whole five minutes that seemed a decade to him. He got up from the bed with difficulty and went out. She was making soup as there were no maids. Everything was messed up. 

She didn't know cooking as she was making soup while looking at the recipe on the phone. 

"What are you doing?" The rough voice of Azhan made him startled as she immediately came two steps ahead for him. He looked all the mess in the kitchen and then her, frowning. 

 "Why did you come downstairs? I was bringing something for you." Anna said meekly as Azhan grabbed her from her waist and made her sit on the kitchen table that made her squeal. He stared at her gesturing to not move from here. He started cutting the vegetables as he wasn't saying anything. 

His one stare made Anna's tongue to come to halt. She was embarrassed. He was sick and she was just sitting. She should have learned cooking.

 "Wait why I should learn cooking for him? He took me with him as a bait now he should also bear with her. Infact I should tease more." 

She thought while smirking inside. He was so tired that he wasn't even speaking while making soup. Anna could see he knew cooking and he wasn't even creating any mess the way she did. She felt more embarrassed, but then she shook her head. There was nothing to feel embarrassed in front this big mafia man. 

 "Let me pour it." She took the bowl from him before he could say anything and turned around to give that to him but he wasn't there. He was going upstairs in his room when she followed him with a frown. He laid on the bed when he demanded.

 "Feed me." Anna sighed as he really had a bipolar personality. She was placed the tray on the side table to drag the chair for her to sit but he grabbed her wrist and made her sit beside her too close. 

"Um-a-okay." She was taken aback. She started feeding him and he was taking every spoon like a child. Anna couldn't hide her smile. She should take his picture and then show it to everyone. It would be fun. 

 "What is it?" He asked with amusement in his eyes. He was sick and she was smiling. Whatever it was she was his wife. 

A forced wife.  

 "You are a baby even you are like 50 years old." Anna chuckled to herself but her smile disappeared when he saw Azhan clenching his jaw. He minded calling him a baby but he minded more at her calling him fifty years old.

 "I am not fifty I am thirty seven." He enlightened her as she made an 'oh' face, "S-soory." She mumbled as she placed the bowl back. Soup was finished. She wanted to stand up when she saw his hands intertwining her fingers. The frown disappeared that was before on his face. He was now feeling sleepy as his gaze were on their intertwined hands.

 "Sleep with me." He more like demanded. Anna suddenly came back to reality as she snatched her hand back. 

" N-no goodnight." She said and went to lie down on the couch with her back against her. She closed her eyes as she didn't feel any movement insde the room before she shrieked when she felt herself in the air. Azhan took her in his arms and made her lie down on the bed.

 "L-leave me. I-I don't want to sleep with you." She started throwing her hands but got stiff when he hovered over her snuggling his face into her neck. 

"Let sleep baby girl. I am tired." He said in his slurry voice while taking a sharp breath sending a shiver ran down her spine. After few minutes of thinking she again tried to lift him up from her but his snore were audible and his weight was on half of her body. His arms were around her waists firmly. She took a deep breath as she inhaled his woody scent. He smelled nice. Soon sleep consumed her. 

 •°•