FIRST JOB

•FIRST JOB• 

"BRING HER TO ME?" A gruff voice came from the car as a shudder ran down their spines.

 Anna gulped the lump in her throat as the black tuxedo guy grabbed her from her arm and made her stand in front of the window. She looked behind at Zoha then the tuxedo guy who was busy staring at Zoha. She inched closer to the window to see inside only to choke on her breath. There he was the mighty man looking dominant with that dangerous aura around him. He was looking at her intensely with those dark grey orbs fixed on her. 

He had that little beard making him more dangerous with his hair disheveled as he was injured as it made sense looking at the blood on his white satin shirt but that wasn't visible to Anna as there was darkness.

 The only thing she could see was his eyes!

 "Give me one reason to leave you?" He said in his rough voice as he was exhaling the smoke out from his nostrils after taking a cigar. He was so muscular that even the Rolls-Royce phantom was small for him. His eyes were fixated on hers like a big stone drowning deep in the ocean. 

 "S-sir..." Anna licked her bottom lip." W-we can work for you or you can hire me." Anna blurted out whatever came in her mouth. Zoha was feeling uncomfortable under that black tuxedo guy who was constantly gawking at her. Her silk dupatta (veil) that was covering her chest was felling again and again showing her chest to his hungry eyes. She clutched her dupatta tightly to her chest for her modesty.

 "And why would I hire you?" He asked as Anna's legs were now jelly-like. She was scared as hell, even her tongue that all she got, wasn't doing anything in front of him. She was looking at the window border as she couldn't look at him in the eye alone. 

 "Um... because I am all you need." She again blurted out and Zoha wanted to smack her head on that car but they had gotten into the situation because of her. 

 "YEAH NEED!" He growled in a whisper as his eyes went to her chest. She followed his gaze only to turn as red as beetroot. She immediately closed the top buttons of her silky shirt that was giving him a full show of her cleavage and due to her bent state against the window, it was more prominent. "

Fudge cake! 

She didn't get the time to take a look at her appearance when she came out.

 "I-I mean you want us alive." Anna highlighted the word want. She was flushed. 

 "Fine you are my secretary from now on. My car will pick you up tomorrow." He said and started doing something on his laptop. A gesture to say get lost. 

A relief showered on her body as she turned to find Zoha who was also looking relieved but the next second her relieved state vanished when the tuxedo guy said.

 "And you will be our doctor from now on. I will pick you up tomorrow." He said as he turned around. " B-but my internship..." Zoha was saying when he just glared to shut her mouth and she did.

 "I got a new job." 

 "I got my first job." They both said with drenched faces out of exhaustion looking at the car retreating in the corner of the street.

 *

 Aunt Shela was happy as she was making their favorite breakfast when Anna told her that she was going for her job. Today was her first day. All cheerful voices could be heard, were of Shela as they both were drowned deep in their thoughts. It's destiny, only one mistake leads them to this. They were going to enter the mafia world.