A DEAL

•A DEAL• 

"I am here to take what's mine." His voice echoed as everyone flinched. Many guests started running away in their cars as now there were only Bilal's family who was holding him and Anna's family. 

 Azhan was standing on the maindoor as he started advancing towards them. Haroon was also behind him following his steps while his men were all in black outfits with guns as they surrounded the whole area. 

Azhan was now few feets away from her as he looked her, absorbing her form with his sinful eyes. Shela aunt hided Zoya behind her as she saw how Haroon was staring her making her small heart to throb wildly.

 "W-what a-are you doing?" Anna asked as her lips were quivering while looking at Bilal who was hissing in pain. She could see in Bilal's eyes that he was terrified as he looked here and there to run away but every door was guarded by his men. "I should ask you the same question. You are betraying me by marrying my culprit." Azhan stated while greeting his teeth. He was wearing the same grey shirt from the morning. His eyes were red due to extreme rage he was holding in. Everyone gasped as Anna scrunched her eyebrow. How did she betray him? " Oh my girl!" Azhan smirked bitterly as he seemed very compose, too composed for the scenario. "Nevermind I would deal with you later. " He said as he marched towards Bilal who started taking steps backward. His condition amused him. 

"You remember me right. I am the one you tried to betray with my sister. You made my sister fell in love with you." Azhan snickered bitterly at the end while everyone was looking at them with dreading eyes. 

 "I-I am sorry..But y-you have m-mistaken." Bilal's back now collided with the wall as Azhan looked back at Haroon as they both were amused by his statement. 

 "Do you think we have time to waste on you by hearing your lies. " Haroon came forward as Azhan raised the gun, indicating the nozzle towards his forehead. 

 "No please." Bilal started shivering as Anna was about to come for him but his next words made her still. 

 "I didn't do that on purpose. There was a man who asked me to do so. I can find him for you." Bilal stated as Azhan clenched his jaw as he hit him hard with the nozzle of his gun as he growled near his face.

 "I will not kill you so easily. I would traumatized you for the rest of your life. I don't forgive people so easily. Take him." Azhan ordered as his men came forward when Anna came forward. 

 "Don't touch him." Azhan who was turning around stopped with amusement in his eyes. 

"You can't take him like this." Anna said in disbelief as she didn't know what Bilal had done but still she could not let them take him. Bilal parents also came forward as they shielded him. One of the men grabbed Anna from her arm as Azhan barked. 

"Don't touch her." His intense glare made him to take a step back. Azhan then looked up at his PA dolled up in red. She was indeed looking beautiful in that traditional dress as she usually didn't wear eastren dresses. 

 "Look we can do something in this. You can solve all this by sitting. Every matter doesn't need shedding of blood." Anna ended as her speech didn't effect him but a glint appeared in Bilal's eyes as he spoke with difficulty. 

"I would find that man for you and you can take something from me unless I don't bring the real culprit for you." Bilal said as Azhan grunted while Haroon also shook his head. They were mafias. They do not do negotiations but they were taking everything so easily. What could Bilal give them? They had everything: Money, power and fear for them in people eyes.

 "Give me your wife then." Azhan demanded as everyone got stunned. Even Haroon got shock as they never dealt in women. Zoha immediately said no as Aunt Shela shook her head in no. But Bilal immediately got up and took Anna's arms in his gesturing her to go to him. 

 "B-bilal." Anna was stiff. 

"I am not a thing." She tried to make him remember that as a tear ran down her cheek.

 " I know but I would bring you back. Let me find the real culprit. I know I did a terrible mistake. I needed money back then but now let me wash my sin and then I would take you away from these mosters. Or you want me to go with them. It would be useless." Bilal said as Anna looked at him for a moment. He was the man who admitted that he loved her and now he was asking her to go in dungeon instead of him. Anna shook her head in no as she was about to deny with her quivering chin. 

 "I changed my mind." Azhan's voice make everyone's head snapped towards him.

 " Like you used my sister I will use yours but since you don't have a sister I would take your wife as my wife. But if you bring that man then I would free her." Someone threw a big bucket of water on Anna. She was stilled as she started feeling cold. 

 "Listen." Bilal's mother came forward as she appealed her. 

" I have only one child. Please don't deny. Bilal is saying if he bring the culprit then he would bring you back. Please help me." She was crying hysterically as Anna looked at her family of two members. Zoya was constantly screaming no but Aunt Shela was still. 

"Fine." She said as Bilal took a sigh and Azhan smirked. He felt relieved somehere in his heart. Then everything passed in blur. She was numb as she didn't even realize when she signed the marriage papers or when she was tied to the sinner. 

 "Let's go." Azhan said as he walked down the aisle and exited while his men were equipping her from distance guiding her towards the car. She was now their queen if Azhan was their mafia king. They were giving her respect. 

 "Anna no. Don't go. Bilal you are coward." Zoha said as Bilal gulped and looked somewhere else. Anna didn't even respond as she was like a statue moving towards the car.

 "Haroon." Zoha then turned towards Haroon with hope in her eyes but he smirked. 

" Finally you took my name hn!" He said as giving her a smirk he departed. Zoha stood there. They all were heartless monsters.

 *

 Aliha was waiting impatiently as the maid just got a call that their queen was coming. 

" Queen means Azhan brother's wife. God! to whom he did marry..." She was muttering to herself as everything was so sudden. 

 "Relax Api (sister)." Dayyan said while playing on his iPad.

 "Everyone marrys." He said while shuffling on the couch. 

 "Yeah everyone marrys but our brother can't unless it's something related to his business. Marriage is a pure bond. We shouldn't involve some business in that." Aliha schooled him. 

"Fine I will keep that in mind when I will get marry." Dayyan said as Aliha glared at him. 

"You are too small for these type..." Her tongue came to a stop when she saw Anna coming inside while clutching her red floral dress in her fists. Aliha got stiff as Dayyan looked at her for a second then reumed its game. These matters weren't his business. 

The maids immediately ran towards her as they helped her to come inside. Anna stopped in front of Aliha as Aliha first mumbled her name then smiled. 

"I always wanted you to marry my brother." Aliha muttered as Anna just shook her head. Aliha couldn't keep her word inside. She always said what she felt. She indeed lacked communication skills. Aliha hugged her as Anna cried on her shoulder. Aliha dismissed the maids as she took Anna towards the room. 

 "Why you are taking me in his room?" A chill ran down her spine as they entered his room. 

"Because you are his wife and he ordered that." Aliha briefed with sympathy as Anna was about to deny to live in that room when the door bursted open and Azhan came inside.