PET NAME

•PET NAME• 

It was something in his eyesthat made him remained in her mind for three days. He was really a man withthat dominant beard and burning aura around him. But the thing that caught hisattention was unvoiced dark grey orbs who looked at her like would ravish herwhole. 

 She shrugged off her thoughts as might be she was beating a dead horsebut still the tranquility, that haunts others, made her sad. She glanced onelast time in the mirror as she was wearing a mustard dress loosely hangingagainst her skin, hiding her curves that made people's eyes to glint with lustand mind to go for not-so-sinleas thoughts. 

She was putting on little make-upthat includes her one and only pinkish gloss and her mascara. She wasn'twearing any jewelry except her mother's ribbon shaped pendent that alwaysremained against her neck as a moral support. 

 Since three days, she was in her home. Neither did they called her norshe was willing to do so. She was all happy until last night when she receivedemail to come his home for tomorrow. She was closing her room's door while chucking her bag on her shoulderwhen she saw Zoha ascending the stairs.

 She was looking tired as she was comingfrom her night-shift. But the thing that caught Anna's attention was reddishblue tiny marks on her collar bone. 

 "Good Morning." Zoha mumbled as she direly needed a goodsleep. 

 "A very good morning to you ." Anna said as amusement was dripping from her eyes but Zoha wastoo tired to notice them. She collapsed on her bed as Anna peeked through thedoor.

 "You should use the restroom Zoha." Anna said while her one handwas resting on door's knob. 

 "Why?" Zoha's mewl could be heard from her face flushed insidethe pillow. 

 "Ahm! Because..." Anna tried to act like a epitome of wisdom.

 " ...aunt will see what she isn't supposed to see at this age when chancesof heart attacks are high. A sincere advise from your well wisher." Withthat she turned around leaving the door open. Zoha didn't flinch for a secondthen hurried inside the restroom. Anna was mid-stairs when she heard her lowscream. 

 "What happened?" Aunt asked as the house wasn't so big to hideeach other's secret. "Nothing she just realized that she is getting old and you shouldget her married before she bring you your grandchildren. A sincereadvi..." She was saying when Aunt cut her in. 

 " GOD FORBID! You always talk nonsense Anna. No matter what youwill marry first because I want Zoha to complete her degree." She saidsternly as Anna mumbled before departing. 

" But she has other plans."Anna said as she knew since Zoha got to work with that black tuxedo guy, whosename was Haroon Ali there was something that was changed in Zoha.

 She knew thatmarks had some relation with Haroon but she would take the notice of thedetails afterwards. Right now, she had to worry about that bigfat man. A pet name given to Mr Azhan Wali that if he wouldlisten surely strangle Anna to death because his well-built body was the thingbefore his wealth that act like a magnet for women. Soon she arrived the Wali Palace to find Aliha in the lounge reading aspiritual novel, Me & Rumi. 

She waswearing a long multi colored shirt with white dubatta hanging on her shoulder.Her hair was in a french bun with some loosely hanging flicks kissing hercheeks and neck. She was like the princess in the stories who was too fragileand as sensitive as the mimosa that they would break with a tinyheartbreak.

 "Assalamualaikum!" Anna said as Aliha who was so engrossed inher reading smiled and greeted back.

 "Walikum Aslam!" "Sowhere's your big f-brother." Anna's stopped herself from saying somethingbad that was true also.

 "Most probably waiting for his coffee." She said as shesuppressed her smile. Anna's smile vanished. She wanted the tiled floor to openand took her in.

 "Don't worry I would teach you it will take a minute ortwo." Aliha said as she mumbled a thanks. After few seconds they were inthe kitchen as there were two more helpers working there. Aliha was makingcoffee and she was looking her keenly when she asked. 

"So what do youdo?"

 "I..um... nothing special." 

 " What about your studies?" " I am actually homeschooled. I never went out. You know securitythreats or because of my over-confident brother." She mumbled the lastpart. " And it's ready " Aliha added as the coffee wasready. 

 "How did you know about that coffee thing?" Anna asked takingthat coffee mug.

 " I heard him ordering for a new coffee machine." She saidmaking Anna to turn beetroot for embarrassment. 

 "Letme take this coffee to hi..." Anna was saying when Aliha took that coffeemug from her. 

"No he won't drink coffee from my hand. You go and make anew one for him. He must be waiting for you." She said as Anna was decentto not ask more about their brother-sister relationship. Anna turned only tofind a small boy of five years, entering the kitchen. He was in his sleepingdress with his eyes still puffy.

 "Hey,you are so cute baby." Anna cupped his cheeks as Aliha introduced him asher younger brother. 

 "Don't call me baby. Bring me my milk." And with that he left.Grumpy like his brother. She entered the room only to find him engrossed in his tie. It waslooking he was not so good in tying but she ignored and knocked. Then again andgot ignored in return. He didn't even look up to see her. She rolled her eyesand went towards the coffee maker as now both had their backs against eachother. She could feel his burning gaze on her back, causing goosebumps to ariseon her skin. Her breathing was uneven only because of his mere presence in the room. She made coffee as she turned around to find him tossing his tie awaywhile cursing. 

Someone's in a bad mood early in the morning! 

 "Coffee sir." She said as she forwarded the tray only for himto smashed it against the wall. 

 "IAM TELLING YOU ONE LAST TIME. I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE WHO DON'T TAKE WORKSERIOUSLY." He growled as his eyes were red, his chest was vibrating withhis heavy breaths. She was scared stiff as she didn't know what happenedsuddenly. 

 "W-what h-have I-I done?" Her voice came all the whichstuttering as her vision got blurry because of the tears making their way. 

 "Don'tyou just fucking dare to cry in front of me. " He said raising his fingerwith a frustrated expression as he abruptly caged her between him and thevanity table only for her to shriek at the sudden act. He was so close and shewas visibly trembling.

 " I was shot that day and you should be here for mebecause you are my fucking PA but what you did you didn't come for threefucking days and now you came because of that email but instead of cominghere you went to spend some time with my sister." He hissed near her faceas she was looking down, not able to meet his gaze.

 "I-I..c-coffee..." She was so scared that she couldn't makewords. 

 "I don't give a flying fuck about that." He said as he grabbedher arms in a painful way. 

" This is the first and last time you have donethis. Now move and come to office on your own. "

 He said as he wentoutside, leaving her alone in that squirmed state, breathingheavily.