LESBIAN??

She was walking with dead foot as she didn't have money to pay for thetaxi so she came by bus that dropped her far away from the office. She walkedall the way here. She knocked on the receptionist table only to get a glare from the girlsitting across the table.

 "Can you please tell me the way to Mr Azhanoffice?" Anna asked politely. " Do you have any appointment miss?" She asked in her professionaltone as Anna nodded her head in no.

 " Then you can't. I am so..." Shewas saying when Anna cut her in.

 " I am his secretary." She said only to giggle at her inconfusion. 

" Mr Azhan never appoint secretary. He do his personal thingshimself." She said as Anna was about to say something when a woman camefrom behind her. 

 "She is Anna Khan, our boss personal secretary and here is herappointment letter. Enter this in your record and order an ID card for her ofour office and you young miss come with me." After saying that all in onego she gestured her to come along with her. 

 "I am Amna Nawaz, thecomplaint department of this office is under my control. " She said whilethey entered the lift.

 "There are total four departments here. Complaintdepartment, machinery department, foreign Exchange department and Financedepartment..."She was briefing her in a monotonous way as they reached thetop floor where only few people could be seen. "...and that foreignExchange department is handled by Haroon Ali our boss's friend. I am tellingyou all this because you are going to work here with the head of all thesedepartments, Mr Azhan Wali so best of luck see you in lunch." She saidsignalling towards the office and disappeared in the hallway. She turned aroundto take a deep breath.

 Sheentered the office only to find him with Haroon Ali and some other guy. Sheknocked while gulping the lump of tears in her throat. Seeing him the incidenthappened in the morning replayed in her mind. No one talked to her like he did.She was fierce, talkative but still her heart was like a smallkitten. 

 "M-may I come in s-sir?" She said as his hawk like eyes wereon her. 

"You are late miss Anna Khan?" He said as his dominant voiceechoed in the room. She looked down as the other two men were also looking athim keenly.

 "What were you saying?" Azhan said as their attention divertedfrom the innocent looking girl from him who was gritting his teeth. Seemed likehe didn't enjoy them looking at his personal secretary. Haroon smirkedwhile the other man mouthed at him. 

"Am I missingsomething?". 

 "Won'tyou introduce us Azhan?" The man said with amusement only to get a glarefrom him. 

"No, I won't." Azhan said with a warning in his eyes as theman stood up to forward his hand towards Anna. 

"Hey I am Ibrahim Rashid,head of finance department and you young lady?" He said with his charmingsmile only for Azhan to crack his knuckles. Only his friends Haroon and Ibrahimwere the two who could talk to him like that. Whereas Haroon was enjoyingAzhan's expressions. 

 "Um..." Anna first looked at his forwarded hand thenhim. She wasn't daring to look at piercing grey orbs.

 "...I am AnnaWali...his secretary." She answered with a slight smile, with her headnodding in respect. Ibrahim's eyes widened as he turned around to look at Azhanwho was with ready to kill him expression that wasn't new to him then atHaroon's who was smirking. 

"Nice to meet you Anna and welcome here."He said as Anna liked him.

 " Now if your inquiry is done you can go I have to work." Hesaid as they both passed him a knowing smile and went out. When the door closedbehind them Anna's heart beat accelerated as now she was alone withhim.

 "Come here!" He demanded in his rough tone. She went as shewas mandatory to do that. Shereached his table as he said. 

"Bring coffee." She looked up at him ashe could ask for that while she was standing there. She huffed inside and afternodding her head she went to make coffee. She already saw the coffee makerbehind his table mean that she had to walk past near him in order to make forhim. 

 "Grumpy ass!" She muttered as she started making coffee. After few minutes when she placed the coffee with evaporating steambeside his laptop, he didn't even looked at her and stated.

" Getout!" She came out as her small office was against his office. She entered aswhen she sat taking a sigh, the intercom started buzzing. She abruptly pickedthat up only to hear that grumpy ass. 

"Come in my office." And theline got dead. Anna looked at the receiver then at his door. He was punishingher.

 "Take this and read them before emailing to everyoneindividually." He demanded as she grabbed the pile of files withdifficulty as they were happy. 

 "Yessir!" She said while gritting her teeth while he was busy in his work witha gun placed at the side of his laptop. Anna gulped. He was a dangerous mafiaman to whom she was giving names as grump ass, big fat man etc. Anna cringedand walked out of the office. The sun was now coming towards west as it was late. She didn't know forhow much time she was working but her shoulder hurt for continually typing andgoing through the files but she wasn't forgetting to curse her boss in herinnocent way.

 "Do you want to die between these piles of files. Come have lunchand I would introduce you to the others." Amna came and she looked at herthen at his office door.

 " Let me ask him first?" She was saying whenAmna scoffed. " You don't need your boss's permission for doinglunch." 

"Only if I am not just his employee."

Anna shrugged andaccompanied her. They went to the cafeteria and dude that was huge like a sixstar restaurant. She met with many other employees as the sat on onetable. 

 "So do you have a boyfriend Anna?" Rose an employee fromforeign Exchange department asked only to shrug her shoulders. 

"I am notinto boys." "What? Really? So will you come on a date with me?" Everyonegasped as Rose asked making her to gag on her food. She was about to saysomething when everyone stood up immediately, looking at her behind. She gulped as she knew who would it be. She stood up and turned aroundgradually so that the chocolaty eyes could meet grey piercing ones. 

 "Come to my office Miss Khan." He said and walked away onlyfor her to glare at Amna. When he entered the officeshe followed her too. The room was now a little bit yellowish for the sunsetting if we see through the glass window wall. 

 "S-sir I-I...the files are almost complete..." She was sayingwhen he turned around with frustrated expressions and red eyes with rage whilescratching his beard out of habit. 

 "ARE YOU A LESBIAN?"