The Tournament of elements

Now playing- 🅲︎🅷︎🅾︎🅾︎🆂︎🅴︎ 🆈︎🅾︎🆄︎🆁︎ 🅵︎🅸︎🅶︎🅷︎🆃︎🅴︎🆁︎
♫︎𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚, 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓♫︎

*Y/n Pov*

I walked into the temple which I was guessing was Chen's. I took a seat by that girl that had the light orange hood.

"All rise for Master Chen." Yelled Clouse

A man in a seat came down I'm guessing that this is master Chen

"Welcome to the tournament of elements." Said Chen in a raspy voice. "Now everyone can all die."

The doors behind us suddenly closed

"Direct you attention to me" Yelled Chen while laughing "Hehehehe! Never before have so many elemental fighters been under one roof'

"I see master of fire, earth,shadow, speed,and yes master of crystal." Said Chen "And a former pupil has returned."

"This symbol before you is for the Anacondrai." Announced Chen "Fiercest serpentine warrior to ever roam this land."

"It's creed "Only one can remain" Announced Chen

"Behold A Jade Blade" Yelled Chen

Clouse then held up a jade blade. I wonder what these are for

"Here it represents life." Announced Chen "Obtain it, move on. Allow your opponent to take it,"

"LOSER" Yelled Chen "The rules are simple, every match will be different. No two fights will be the same. Your powers will keep you in the tournament. Use it or lose it."

"Hm. What does Karolf win?" Asked Karolf

"Win and stay on the island." Said clouse "Win it all, and you'll receive fortunes beyond your wildest dreams, and lifetime supply of master Chen noodles. Buy no one is here because of noodle. You want the glory of being the greatest fighter, in all of ninjago."

Everyone started to clap and cheer. They seemed excited about this prize. But I have to admit this is sketchy.

"And what happens if they lose?" Asked Garmadon

"Lose? Who here likes to lose?" Asked Chen "Now please enjoy my island"

These girls in makeup and China outfits came out and circled around us. One of them grabbed my hand and led me to my room on the fourth floor.

*Lloyd pov*

I entered my room. It was filled with green and even had a picture of me and the ninja with dad and Senesi Wu. I walked outside to the balcony. I turned my head to the right to notice my neighbor. It was the girl from earlier she was the elemental master of crystal.

"Hey" I said to the girl.

She then turned her head towards me. She had beautiful e/c I stared into them zoning out.

"Hey" She said back "You must be one of those ninjas"

"Yeah I am" I said back "I'm lloyd what's you're name?"

"I'm Y/n Master of crystal" She said "You must be the elemental master of energy? Am I right?"

"Yeah you're right" I said back

She giggled because she knew she was correct. I've never seen her before but boy was she beautiful. Her beautiful h/c flowed through the wind, her e/c sprakled in the moonlight.

"Hello contestants, It is time for your first challenge" Announced Chen on the speaker. "I have hidden 16 jade blades around the temple. Find one and you may continue, don't find one LOSE, you may begin."

I noticed a jade blade above Y/n and I. She looked up and put a smirk on her face.

"Sorry lloyd I gotta do what I gotta do to survive" she said with a smirk on her face

She did a back handspring into the air with crystal's around her. She grabbed the jade blade that was hanging from the roof.

She looked back down at me and winked at me which caused me to have a little pink to my cheeks.

She then headed to main room to put the jade blades in.

*Time skip*

Everyone was sitting in the main entrance room. Well not everyone, Kai and Karolf were the only two people who haven't had a jade blade. Then karolf walked in holding a jade blade.

"Hahaha Karolf has know won." Karolf stated

Karolf's arm then fell off. Kai came up from behind him

"Uh oh, you should've made sure that your screw was tightened all the way." Said Kai teasingly

Kai then took the the jade blade and put the jade blade with the other jade blades

"LOSER!" Shouted Chen

Karolf then fell through the ground

"To congratulate the remaing 15 contests I'm going to host a star view night. Grab a friend and go on the roof to see the stars." Yelled Chen

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed chapter 2 sorry if this was short but I couldn't really think of anything else for this chapter. But the next chapter will have a lot of more spice between lloyd and Y/n 😉
Anyway stay ✨️shining✨️
-Fally fell