"I need you"

Now playing- 🅳︎🅾︎🅽︎'🆃︎ 🅻︎🅴︎🆃︎ 🅼︎🅴︎ 🅳︎🅾︎🆆︎🅽︎
♫︎𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒂, 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒂, 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘♫︎
*Lloyd Pov* Sorry, no previous for this episode

I watched as Morro hit Y/n's head with a rock. (Idk). I was filled with anger, hoping that he wouldn't do anything. He grabbed one of his ghost friends and dragged Y/n.

These past few days have not been fun being stuck inside my body when somebody else is possessing it. I see my friends fight and get hurt every day. I want to be free and help them. I'm the one who is doing nothing while being stuck in MY body.

Morro and his ghost friend stopped for a break and layed Y/n down on the floor unconscious.

I was sitting in silence thinking about Y/n until Morro came. Right as I saw him, I tackled him to the ground.

"What did you do to her?" I yelled at him

"Woah, calm down green ninja she's fine. Overprotective much?" Asked Morro

"Why did you take her?" I questioned

"Because five is less than four, so it'll be easier to get the ninja into my trap."

"You're setting them up!" I snapped

"Yes, thank you, captain, obvious." He said, rolling his eyes

I rolled my eyes back. "Why did you take her?" I asked

"Because she is bait, like you figured out"

I felt anger inside me boil up ready to kill this guy. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close. "Touch her again, and you'll be sorry"

He brushed me off "Jeez ok. The thing is you can't really do anything"

"I can hurt you in here" I Snapped back

"No, you can't. It's your mind, not your body"

I went to throw a punch to him, but he stopped me.

"You don't wanna do that kid. Something bad will happen, and you can tell" He told me "You see your friends in despair in a mansion with your girlfriend unconscious? I could do anything to them so lay off"

"Ok first of all she's not my girlfriend and second of all I can do anything to you" I Snapped

"Well if you do something to me, then you'll never be free. And that's the whole point"

Anger flowed through my body. I looked out to see what was going on, Y/n was waking up! I quickly tried to fight and get out of my body but Morro was too strong.

"I'm sorry Y/n" I whispered to myself

*Y/n Pov*

I woke up In this old mansion.

"Where am I?" I spoke softly

I looked around to see Morro in front of my face

"Ah, you have finally awoken" He said

"What did you do?" I Snapped

"Make you bait"

"What do you mean bait" I questioned

"You see your ninja friends are all in there this mansion and they gotta find you too after doing their main subject" He answered

I wondered what the ninja were looking for maybe the next clue? I stayed quiet so nothing would happen.