Betrayal

ART IS NOT MINE
Now playing- 🅱︎🅰︎🅳︎ 🅱︎🅻︎🅾︎🅾︎🅳︎ (🆃︎🆅︎, 🅵︎🆃︎. 🅺︎🅴︎🅽︎🅳︎🆁︎🅸︎🅲︎🅺︎ 🅻︎🅰︎🅼︎🅰︎🆁︎)
♫︎𝑶𝒉, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔♫︎
*Lloyd Pov*

Chen made us all sleep in one room in bunks. The beds were so uncomfortable I could barely even sleep.

A gong then woke everyone up. I noticed that Jay dramatically fell out of his bunk. We weren't being able to walk normally. We had skates on!? Kai fell down, guess he never skated before. That's why he didn't go skating with us that one day. I noticed Y/n trying to gain balance but she couldn't. She was about to fall but I caught her.

"Thanks lloyd" she said with a smile

"You're welcome shortie"

She rolled her eyes at me and skated back to skylor.

Chen then annouced the next fighters. It was me and camelia master of form.

"Huh never heard of her what's she like?"

"She can find out you're greatest weakness without you knowing" Said Kai behind me

"Well at least she doesn't know about my sore back"

I then noticed Kai falling down (again) but he was just behind me. I then noticed Camelia laughing behind me. Dang it I just revealed my weakness to my component now how am i gonna win this?

"Welcome to my favorite game. THUNDERBLADE!" Announced Chen

"Hey i know this game" Said Griffin

"NO NO NO NO!" Yelled Chen "This is MY GAME. Fully original"

"So what do we do?" I asked

"Master of energy and master of form will need to get as much points in the amount of time while holding the jade blade."

"What about us?" Asked Griffin

"You will get to chose you're team to hurt or help" Annouced Chen "You may now pick you're teams"

I was about to grab my helmet but somebody grabbed my hand. It was Y/n.

"Lloyd you need to trust me for this round."

"Ok what do you mean?"

"There's a thing called. Betrayal"

She then grabbed an orange helmet for Calemia's team

"You picked the right team Crystal" Said Camelia

She turned her face to a frown. Could I really trust her? She wouldn't even help my team.

"RACERS AT THE MARK!" Yelled Chen

A bell rang and the race was on. I still couldn't understand why I had to trust Y/n with the word "betrayal"

I later on wasn't doing so well. Kai kept falling down. Someone really needs to teach him how to skate. I look over to see Jay giving me a boost, then got knocked over by Shadow.

"Shadow get his back" Ordered Camelia

Shadow came over and hit my back. Chen then added a buggy car.

"She cheats and gets a RIDE?" I said annoyed

*Y/n Pov*

Lloyd didn't understand what I meant. I could tell. The look on his face is showing that he's gonna lose but I know that he isn't. I talked to Skylor and she said she would help me.