6화

‎♡‧₊˚✧ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ✧˚₊‧♡

Sunghoon was way on the other side of the city but still told Jaeyun he would be there as soon as possible. And he kept his word, twenty minutes later Jaeyun opened the door to an out-of-breath Sunghoon with two plastic bags in his hands.

"Hi, um, are you okay Sunghoon? Did you run up the stairs when there's a perfectly functional elevator down the hall?" Jaeyun asked a little amused at his best friend's state.

Sunghoon took two deep breaths before saying a word, "I'm fine, I just thought I would find you in a different state when I arrived. I brought ice cream and chips and chocolates."

Jaeyun giggled and let his friend in, helping him with one of the bags.

"Did you put your whole place inside a washing machine or something? It all smells like detergent and lime," Sunghoon said sniffing.

"Yeah, something like that. I just, I couldn't stay still the whole day yesterday and cleaned everything. It went well."

Sunghoon was so sure he would find Jaeyun sad and maybe a little disheveled. At least show that he was disappointed. But instead, it looked like nothing major had happened, just some cleaning. Which was weird because Sunghoon was sure Jaeyun read his texts and saw the videos.

"So the cleaning went well. Is it your parents? Are they coming to visit?" Sunghoon asked.

"No, no. It was just for my own sake. No one's coming soon," Jaeyun answered calmly.

Sunghoon decided to keep on acting oblivious, "well, you really cleaned well. Everything looks as good as new."

Jaeyun smiled and thanked his friend.

They decided on breakfast and cooked together, sitting in the living room while watching TV. The day went by and it was as if no one had cheated and no one had a broken heart. It soon became the afternoon and there was someone ringing the bell to Jaeyun's apartment.

"Ah, maybe it's the chicken!" Sunghoon said enthusiastically while getting up.

"You think? Isn't it too soon? We ordered it like 20 minutes ago..."

"I'll go check, be right back," Sunghoon ran to the door.

Jaeyun paused the movie they were watching and kept on eating chips while Sunghoon went to get the food.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Jaeyun was startled, Sunghoon was way too loud and rude to the delivery guy. The thing is, it wasn't the delivery guy.

"What do you mean? I'm here looking for Jaeyun," Sunjae said from outside the apartment. Jaeyun froze. He didn't want to see him just yet.

"He's busy, get lost," Sunghoon spat.

"Wow Sunghoon, what's with all this aggressiveness?"

Jaeyun chuckled.

"I just texted him and he didn't answer so I came to see if he was home," Sunjae said calmly.

It only angered Sunghoon more, "well, his phone's fine so he clearly doesn't want you here. Like I said. Get. Lost."

Sunjae didn't move. Two seconds later Jaeyun was standing behind Sunghoon.

"It's okay Hoonie, I'll be right back. Keep an eye on the door in case the chicken arrives, there's money on the table," Jaeyun assured touching Sunghoon's shoulder and walking out the door.

Sunghoon was shocked but he couldn't persuade Jaeyun of not talking to him. Once Jaeyun set his mind on something, it was very hard to make him change it.