1 - A main characters backstory ;)

Introduction - Y/n Kocho is a descendant of Shinobu Kocho the Insect Hashira. Despite Y/n inheriting her ancestor's small size, IQ, sword skills, combat, and speed. She's stronger than you might think, although her size becomes a problem for her becoming stronger, like her ancestor she began working with poisons.

Although not many demons exist at this time as in the Taishō era, they've now spread across the world, not just in Japan. Y/n, originally from Japan since she was 13 moved to America for a better life. Although she just wants to carry on her family's legacy and her family's name.

When moving there to America she also became friends with a girl named Ava. Who has helped her since she moved there and helped her learn how to speak English and write in English. Although Ava wasn't as social as others would think so was Y/n some say Y/n was more socially awkward than Ava.

Ever since they've met they were never apart, they were bounded by the hip. The poor parents of the two had to rip them away from each other in order to get them home. Ava is someone who doesn't have many friends, and has a hard time talking to people, coming across as cold-hearted, and having major anger issues; she's the complete opposite around Y/n.

Y/n compared to Ava is more quiet and has more of a hard time talking and socializing with people around her. They'd be lucky just to get a hello out of her. Now even as adults they're still together, they live together in an apartment with a landlord having a crush on Ava and a sweet old lady that has a VERY dirty mind (much like myself).

What happens when one day five demon humanoid-like creatures appear on Earth and take Ava hostage while Y/n was at work? Will the descendent of the insect hashira take kindly to these five boys? Or will she try to kill them before they kill her?