11- I See London...

Logan's POV

"Why are we stuck in the loser class? We won last time. Well, at least we didn't lose," I heard Heather complain as I walked into the loser cabin, clutching my journal tightly.

"Chris said he needed first class today for some secret special guest. And when Chris needs something—"

"He takes it. From us," Heather finished, cutting off Sierra's sentence.

I stepped onto the bench between Tyler and Cody, carefully stowing away my journal in the compartments.

Chris had banished Team Chris to the loser class because he claimed there was a "special guest" coming for our next challenge. I had a sneaky suspicion that it was just an excuse to get rid of us for the day, though.

After The Aftermath show managed to raise enough money for the season to continue, we were finally back in the sky. Don't get me wrong, the short vacation in Jamaica was a much-needed break, but I couldn't wait to get this show over with.

Being on Team Chris felt strange, considering I had grown so accustomed to my previous team. Thankfully, they welcomed me with open arms. Well, most of them did. Team Amazon, especially Heather, wasn't too thrilled about me joining their rivals.

I had a feeling that Heather would start resenting me for getting "close" to Alejandro. But honestly, my motives for using him were partly a distraction from thinking about Duncan. After witnessing Alejandro in a speedo, it killed any attraction I might have had.

"Need any help?" Tyler asked, noticing my struggle to reach my bag.

"I... I got it!" I huffed, finally managing to pull the bag out. "But thanks anyway."

Tyler had been an amazing friend to me throughout the season. It was tough balancing friendships when you were on different teams and rarely got to spend time together. But Tyler and I managed to stay close, unlike some of the other friendships I had on this show.

He had filled me in on how Alejandro had come clean to DJ about Irene. Although it seemed like Tyler and Alejandro were getting along well, Tyler told me he was going to be more cautious around him. I wished I could say the same, but I had a risky game plan to follow that involved flirting with danger throughout the remainder of the competition.

"Ah! Sunburn! Ow!" Gwen exclaimed, blowing on her inflamed hand as I positioned myself between Tyler and Cody.

"Oops. Sorry," Courtney apologized, shifting away from Gwen's burned hand. "How did you manage to get sunburn on just one hand?"

"I don't know!" Gwen cried out in frustration.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Cody nervously tugging at his shirt collar.

"What did you do to her?" I whispered, leaning closer.

"It's a long story," he replied, while Tyler chuckled.

I was dying to hear about it.

"Here, soak your hand in this," Courtney offered Gwen, holding out a bucket filled with a white substance.

"What is it?" Gwen asked suspiciously.

"It'll cool down the burn," Courtney replied. Gwen hesitantly dipped her hand into the bucket. "It's a special mix of green tea and bird guano."

"How lovely," I snorted, realizing that Courtney had made Gwen stick her hand in bird droppings.

"Guano? Isn't that..."

"A nicey-nice name for poop," Heather teased, while I couldn't help but snicker.

"Ew!" Gwen quickly pulled her hand out. "Owww..."