1

Jennie finished packing her bag as she dashed down the stairs to get herself something to eat before going to her highschool. When she reached the kitchen, her eyes witnessed her brother Kim Sunoo already preparing her breakfast

"Trying to impress me, so i won't kick you out and you can stay a little more here?" Jennie sassed as she sat on the chair, grabbing the pancakes and the fork to devour her breakfast.

"You're just so objectionable. I'll be leaving to my own soon after the renovation" Sunoo informed causing Jennie to let out a small laugh.

"I'm just comfortable with living alone. I don't like you here" Jennie joked while drinking her milk hurriedly.

"Can you just slow down? You're not even late" her brother hissed and tried to less focus on her speedy sister

"I'm not. But my friends are waiting for me. I gotta hurry" Jennie replied as she got up and started wearing her shoes, stumbling a lot too.

"You guys are always looking for a chance to be together. Why don't you just transfer to their school? It would be less painful" Sunoo suggested after seeing his sister like that for almost a year now, since she got admission in the YG International Highschool.

Jennie stopped for a moment after hearing what her brother said. She started thinking about the same topic again.

It all started with the scholarship and some other stuff when her father contacted her to take admission at Yg international Highschool. Jennie agreed because she thought it won't be s big deal. But her view changed the time her best friends Rosé, lisa and jisoo took their admission at Hybe national highschool where their parents wanted them to be.

Jennie tried a lot to convince her father to let her go to the Hybe national highschool too but all in vain. Jennie's father thought YG International Highschool is top and strict about their studies which wasn't wrong.

Jennie did make a lot of friends at the YG but none of them could replace Lisa, jisoo and rosé. So, to make her time a little longer with her best friends, she would get up earlier than her usual time just to meet up and gossip with them while they were waiting at the bus stop till the bus would arrive.

"Try changing dad's mind for a last time. Who knows, maybe this time the chance hits" Sunoo interrupted jennie's thoughts while taking a bite from his apple.

"Do you really think it would work?" Jennie stopped being in a rush and questioned her brother.

"Try to convince him. Tell him that you'll take better scores there. Make a deal with him"

"You're right. I'll just contact him tonight. Bye~" Jennie cooed as she opened the door and rushed outside.

Before she could slam close the door as usual, her brothers shout. "Don't you dare to slam the door again!" Jennie rolled her eyes as she dramatically started closing the door in a slow motion.

"You're just so extra! By the way I'm leaving tonight!" Sunoo shouted as Jennie finally closed the door and ran through the streets to get to the bus stop.

'I don't really mind him. But who likes their siblings though' Jennie thought, getting nearer to the bus station.

------

"Hey!" Rosé and Jisoo said in chorus as they saw Jennie running to them

"Morning" Jennie greeted

"Good morning"

"Where's lisa?" Jennie questioned after she couldn't spot her.

"She's taking a day off today. She said she's feeling a little sick" Rosé informed.