7

How can you sue
your future boyfriend🤧😣

Holly Molly!
You really want a smack

Kidding. Not really...
No I'm not really kidding

Oh my god stop!

Are you ready for
tomorrow?

For what!?

Dancing
Together

Wait-
How did you even get my number

Kim Taehyung got
his ways

......

Something else to
serve to my Nini?

Could you just stop
wih this Nini shit

Admit it. You love
the nickname.

Bye

Save my number
if you don't want me to
tell anything to our
teacher.

You're annoying
Oh bye
Don't even reply

Bye Nini!

--------

'I just freaking told him not to reply further!' Jennie rolled her eyes as she save taehyung's number and then set her phone on the silent mode to avoid the latter.

Jennie tried a lot to study and she actually studied too but not so awesome. Her father's expectations were too high but Jennie always used to get drained too quickly even if she studied just for five minutes.

It was already dinner time and since she was getting bored too, she stood up and went to the kitchen to order herself some things to eat.

'How much I'm missing Sunoo. At least he used to make me something,' She just randomly thought.

After eating, Jennie went back upstairs to get to her room to study a little bit more.

After studying it if we say staring at the notes for ten minutes, she already got tired and thought about taking a quick nap. But who knew where the short nap would lead her to...

-------

During her nap Jennie got a little disturbed by her sleeping position and tried to move. That's when her eyes snapped open when she felt a little odd about something. She was feeling too fresh and even she felt like she overslept a little. A little?

She panicked when she took a check of her surroundings. 'Hell, how many hours did I even sleep?' She checked her time and it was already 8:14. The scary thing was that her first class was at 8:00.

"What happened to my fucking alarm!?" She growled as she picked her phone to checked for any damages

"No no no! I set it on silent yesterday!" Jennie face palmed herself as she  hurriedly started wearing her uniform and didn't forget to do her morning routine too.

"That brat can cause me harms even if he's not around me. Physically!" Jennie mumbled, referring to Taehyung

-----