2

"How was it?" Jennie asked as she plopped down on the couch beside her friends.

"Totally spoiled by your parents. God, what was with the acting?" Jisoo asked, still in shock.

"I was just tired. I had it enough. It's really boring at YG. Moreover it really hurts seeing you three having fun at Hybe" Jennie replied, frazzled.

"It isn't really fun as you think so" lisa added.

"Yeah. Bad boys always messing with you. There isn't any nice rules about discipline or studies like YG" Rosé said, shrugging her shoulders.

"And you're telling me now?"

"Oh, come on, you're too savage for someone to bully you" Rosé winked at Jennie.

"We always sit together and do the homeworks of the bullies" Rosé lied with that the three of them laughed together making Jennie all annoyed. Jennie didn't want to change the campus just to face some bullies. Or does being with her best friends worth it?

"And that bad boy's gang would always pick on us," Rosé added before laughing again.

"But Rosé? Don't you protect them? I mean weren't you the one protecting us from the bad students?" Jennie scowled.

"I'm confident about the bullies, but not about that boy who got the whole campus at his back" Rosé shrugged her shoulders.

"What do you mean?"

"It means" Lisa paused as she came to sit beside Jennie, wrapping her arms around her shoulders, "The boy is so popular that the whole campus is his fan"

"But where the hell would a bully get so many fans from?" Jennie annoyingly yelled.

"Who said that he's a bully? He isn't a bully at all. He's just a little annoying and he's handsome and good looking and-" she was cut off by Jennie.

"Could you please shut your mouth?" Jennie crossed her arms. "Stop taking that brat's side"

"But like seriously he's-"

"I said shut-up" Jennie rolled her eyes as she got up to order something for them to eat.

"She believed us, didn't she?" Lisa asked and the other two gave her nervous laughter. Knowing something else.

"By the way Jennie" Rosé called, "What about your better results?" Jennie didn't bother to look back at her. She was just busy scrolling through her phone to find the saved numbers.

"What about it?" Jennie asked back while dialing the number to order.

"You heard your dad. If you don't score well. You'll have to study in New Zealand." Rosé answered.

Jennie stopped for a moment, drowning into her deep thoughts. It's a risk for sure. If she didn't score well, then she has to face the consequences. And she knew it well, that how her father always stood on his words.
"I guess- I really have to study hard now"

--------

Few days passed and jennie's father already managed everything about her daughter's admission. Jennie was too much exited, so was her best friends. Jennie completed all of her school needs. From things that were left to buy to things that weren't even needed. All of those were just the signs of her excitement and happiness

Monday morning. The day which was her first day at Hybe. She was left alone at the home as she completed her daily routine and eat her breakfast too. She was now waiting for her three other friends to arrive and escort her to the new campus.

'This is going to be fun' Jennie thought 'Only if I don't face the bullies'

Soon she heard someone ringing her doorbell indicating that her friends already arrived. She rushed to her door, already wearing her shoes and bag.

"Lechugo!" She exclaimed as she dashed out of the house and locked the door.

Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo were laughing at their clumsy and cute friend as they followed the speedy Jennie. They reached the bus stop and then waited for the bus to arrive.

"Okay but i really can't believe that today i won't be cutting my way. I'll be coming with you three at Hybe" Jennie squealed as she started jumping in super excitement making her friends laugh once again.

"Let's hope for a good day" Rosé said clapping her hands together, praying dramatically.

"Tsk! Nothing would happen~" Jennie cooed, still with a big smile on her face.

--------

The four friends reached the Hybe's door and Jennie stood there admiring the beautiful buildings view. She took a deep breathe, inhaling the new environment's scent. Seeing new faces and new place.

She always thought of visiting her friends at Hybe. But she was always too lazy to fulfill her promises. But now she promised to herself to enjoy her time with her best friends rather than messing up with some annoying students. With a big smile on her face, she took a step forward entering the new area and her friends followed her behind.

"I feel like we are the new students not her" jisoo joked earning a slap from Jennie on her arm.

"Cut it out. I'm trying to be confident." Jennie said as she stood between Rosé and lisa and locked her both arms with them. Jisoo followed them behind with a big smile on her face.

"Now let's go." The friends reached at the principal office to know the schedule of Jennie's classes.

"Okay but Jennie. You're having most of your classes with jisoo. And I'll only be there with you at the P.E class." Rosé said after taking a look from jennie's schedule.

"It's fine. As long as we're together." Jennie chirped as she started making her way to her new locker.

"Okay so me and lisa will meet you at lunch. For now bye, we don't wanna be late. Ane jisoo unnie tell her everything" Rosé yelled, retreating from the hallway with Lisa.

"Tell me everything?" Jennie chuckled

"Not only about the studies but also about some specific students" jisoo informed as they started walking towards their class.

"We're together at the first class. And...." Jisoo took a better view of jennie's schedule, "were not together in the second and fourth class"

Jennie nodded and showed her a thumps up. Not minding anything. She was pretty good at making new friends and she loved it. She was pretty confident about it because who wouldn't like to be friend with her?

While walking towards their class, jisoo's eyes spotted something and she suddenly dragged jennie in an empty classroom. Jennie got startled by her actions and only questioned her with her wide opened eyes.

"Oh sorry. Taehyung and his gang were there" jisoo told her the reason

"Who the hell is that Taehyung now?" Jennie hissed, in real pain

She was already getting annoyed by her messed up new environment. YG was never the same. It really had more discipline and rules. A reason why her father wanted her to be there.

"The boy we told you about. He doesn't really bully anyone but he just likes to pick on students" jisoo informed. "Especially me and Rosé. Lisa's out of these"

"Lisa is always out of these" Jennie realized. "Gosh, just how much I'm already hating that Taehyung" Jennie crossed her arms in frustration.

"Jennie" jisoo called and Jennie hummed in response, "if I'm not wrong. You're having your second class with him. I'm not really sure though"

Jennie rolled her eyes a d answered confidentially. "Don't worry I'm not even gonna give him a chance to pick on me"

"The best thing is is to avoid him please. I mean that's what we do"

"Alright alright. Can we leave now?" Jennie annoyingly asked.

Jisoo nodded and escorted her back to the class when she saw the way clear.

"What the hell? I wish these stupid boys don't ruin my fun over here'