10

Jennie wasn't minding the students staring at her while she was nonstop running through the corridor, trying to get as far as she could from the cafeteria and from that Taehyung.

At first she thought of going to the restroom but then she changed her mind thinking that the boys would probably stare at her down and ask her thousands of questions.

She had no other choice and she really wanted to stay alone for a bit. So without thinking twice she went out to the ground and then to the backside of the school which was totally isolated, consisting the broken chairs, desks and some bug dustbins.

She felt a little at ease as she stood near the wall. Her back touched the wall and then she slid down, finally sitting on the cold floor.

She brought her knees closer to her face, wrapping them with her arms and then resting her head on her arms. She didn't want to cry, not was she angry. Or was she? She just had mixed emotions which she didn't know herself too. She was feeling so strange and couldn't sort out her exact freaking feelings.

She just felt something in the put of her stomach when Taehyung touched her like that. She knew it was not right but yet she liked it and the dangerous side is....that she wanted more.

Which is not a good idea. Nothing is going to be normal between the two if these things aren't stopped in time. Jennie is young and dumb, she shouldn't get trapped this easily. Nothing's going healthy here at all. These feelings are not right too. They really need to be stopped. Taehyung needs to be stopped.

Jennie went deeper into her thoughts, 'What type of boy is Taehyung?' the only thing she was asking herself on repeat.

'if he's a Playboy, does that mean I'm his obsession? Or if he ain't a playboy, does it mean I'm his love? But, why would someone treat their crush like that, he has no right to hurt me and touch me at all' Jennie grumbled in her mind.

"It's because of my face again," Jennie mumbled with a bigger smile on her face which showed her inner pain

Jennie had a beautiful and attractive face. A stunning behaviour and cute personality. But yet, she was so insecure about those things. Because she would always think that people getting attracted to her would be just because of her face which she was over thinking about.

She really needed to get out of her stupidity.

"Thank God you're here"

Jennie flinched at the sudden deep voice bringing her out of her dilemma.

"What do you want again!?" Jennie raised her voice as she furiously stood up.

"You scared me. You were nowhere to be found" Taehyung said as he walked closer to Jennie.

Jennie was totally comfortable around him which was totally against the normal. A boy who just did those things with her some minutes before is walking towards her in the middle of an isolated place but she's being more than just comfortable and fearless.

It's not good.

"Scared you? What did scare you?"  Jennie asked crossing her arms around her chest.

"You were nowhere so i thought you went to the rooftop for a suicide just because I freaking put my normal and humanly hand on your thigh," Taehyung said, sarcastically. And then laughed a bit.

"You didn't only out you filthy hand there but also-" Jennie stopped when the heat took over her cheeks making them crimson. She couldn't even recall the scene without getting embarrassed

Taehyung noticed and a smile took place on his face. He walked more closer to Jennie. And Jennie already knowing his intentions tried to escape. She ran past Taehyung but Taehyung being fast of him grabbed her by her wrist, stopping her on her tracks.