Introduction (+ Rules)

Hello! Thank you so much to every one of you viewers that is interested in seeing my art, it is appreciated so very much. Sincerely thank you all. <33

     To all those amazing people who have stuck with me through over 170 chapters of art, thanks a bundle. You guys are awesome, and I am so touched that you are all still here supporting my art journey.

     I do hope you will continue to enjoy my art, and offer advice or praise if I need it. Keep being such a fabulous audience, thank you. ♡♡♡

~

Just some quick rules. These are just general reminders and should mostly things you hopefully wouldn't do anyway. But some people need a reminder, so here we are!

1) No copying AT ALL, without direct permission and explicit credit! I HATE when I see my own or other peoples' art that's been copied because some people can't be bothered to have their own art. Do not trace or take 'inspiration' (you know what I mean...) from my art at all. Don't copy my designs or characters or anything like that. Just make your own art or characters, honestly. We all started at some point, having no artistic expertise. Just practice, instead of being pathetic and stealing art. It's just stupid and disrespectful.

NOTE: If you ask me, very clearly, if you can use my art as inspiration for a pose or for a background, etc. - that's fine. As long as you aren't a random person that's just popped in to use my art (basically, as long as I know you), just ask away. If I'm fine with it, I'll say something like "sure thing". When you're finished and if you publish it anywhere, just say one single sentence, something like, "this pose was based off of Crystalwing's art piece, titled blah blah blah", or "this background was inspired by Crystalwing's an image in her chapter called so and so". Just so that me and everyone else is aware where the art originated from. 

2) Constructive criticism or advice is fine, welcome even. I love hearing you guys' opinions on my art. But what I hate, is just ridiculous amounts of insults and hate. Please respect us artists' hard work and effort. We put so much time (usually) in creating these pieces, and it sometimes takes a lot of bravery to publish them. Don't be mean, don't spread hate. BE POLITE. There is a difference between politely saying something like "I agree with you, the snout does look a bit off, perhaps you could improve by..." and spamming the comment section with "your art is trash and horrible, you should give up drawing because you'll never do anything good".

3) Don't guilt-trip. It's really awkward to deal with, and just useless in the long run. For anyone who doesn't know, guilt-tripping in this situation, is purposefully saying bad things about your own art, to make others feel sorry for you or pressured to be nice. For example, please don't go around spamming my comments with, "oh, your art is so much better than mine" or "my art is so #$*& compared to yours, I hate my art sooo much".

4) Linking to that, no swearing please, and no inappropriate or NSFW comments. There are some younger children on here, let them stay innocent. :/

5) Please try to refrain from tagging me to art contests or inviting me to one that your hosting, unless I know you. I'm usually very busy, and I want to split me time between doing art for others and art for myself. So, I will have a little section below here to make it clear to everyone if I'm open for art trades, commissions and things like that. Thanks! 

I am currently busy with catching up with a few last pieces of art, and then I want to spend some time focusing on doing art and references for my own characters. So: 

Art Trades: CLOSED 

Commissions: CLOSED 

Requests: CLOSED 

~

On a lighter note, in this art book, I hope to be able to improve upon my art and get better at everything that I still have to learn. Hopefully, you viewers will be able to see improvements in my art the further along we go into this book. 

Here, you may see a variety of art styles, including sketches, regular art, rendered pieces, etc. But you may also see different focuses, such as Wings of Fire art, Warriors art, art trades, commissions, requests, art contest entries, OC's, reference sheets, scenes, and much more! 

I do hope that my art will be satisfactory for all your wonderful viewers and that I may even inspire some of you to become better artists yourselves. So, once again, thank you all so much for joining me here and let's get into the art!!