Something More?

JJ walks quickly across the cold floor. She carries her towel loosely around her but it falls a bit revealing her lower back. Emily blushes and looks away quickly before the blonde can notice her wandering eyes.

JJ bends over her suitcase. "You're still not looking right?" JJ asks.

"No," Emily smiles and looks at the ground. JJ looks back and smiles when she sees Emily actually looking away. JJ picks out her tightest shirt and her favorite pair of black booty shorts. She tells herself these are her most comfortable clothes but in reality she wants Emily to look at her, to notice her.

"Okay you can look now," JJ smiles, "Tada!" She says motioning to herself. Her wet hair is soaking through the gray t-shirt and Emily can't help but notice her nipples poking through the tight shirt. JJ notices and blushes. She walks over slowly to Emily, nerves taking over.

JJ had never told anyone, but she had liked Emily since forever ago. JJ loved Will but she couldn't deny how much she was attracted to Emily. She had discovered she was bisexual in high school when she was on the soccer team. The girls team didn't have cheerleaders, but the boys team did and often the two would travel together. JJ had started a relationship with the cheer captain Sofie Becker. Both had been dating boys while hooking up with each other. JJ thought Emily was sexy and fun and smart and she couldn't control it anymore.

She walked over to where Emily was sitting and stood above her. "This is what you want right?" She asks, secretly hoping the answer is yes. Unbeknownst to her, Emily did want this and she was holding in a breath.

"But...what about Will," Emily asked carefully. Even though Emily loved JJ, she was good friends with Will. They got along well and Will had helped her in ways other people couldn't. Will knew about trauma and had helped guide Emily through hers. No matter how much she wanted JJ, she didn't think she could betray him.

"Will can't make me happy the way you can. Please don't mention him. I want you and it seems fate wants me to have you," JJ said slowly, gesturing over to the one bed. She steps forward and sits in Emily's lap.

Emily's mind goes blank and all she can think about is how much she wants this. She puts her hands on JJ's hips and begins to move them back and forth. JJ let's out a soft sigh.

JJ closes her eyes and she grinds against Emily's thighs. She wants to lose herself in the moment but Will's face keeps popping into her head. She squeezes her eyes tighter hoping his image will go away, but it doesn't.

"I'm drunk!" JJ declares suddenly getting off Emily. Emily just looks at her shocked.

"What? You said this is what you want," Emily says a bit defensive, "you started this."

JJ backs up suddenly feeling angry. "Listen I'm sorry okay. I'm just. I'm just not in the right head space okay. Me and Will just had a fight and what am I thinking? I can't do this to him. Maybe it is better if you sleep on the couch. Or I will."

"No, I will." Emily says feeling defeated. The woman of her dreams just started something and now can't finish it. Emily would never pressure JJ into doing something she didn't want to do but she had to admit she felt sad. Emily moves her blanket to the couch and settles in.

"Night," JJ says awkwardly.

"Night," Emily says turning off the light.