Revenge and Realization

Tw: Rape, violence, blood
Please feel free to skip this chapter if needed.

Emily draws her gun and runs into the room. To her horror, JJ is tied to the bed. Her wrists are zip tied to the head board. JJ's clothes are torn and there is a gash on her face. Duck tape was put over her mouth.

Emily runs to the bed and takes the tape off first. Tears are streaming down JJ's face. "What happened?" Emily asks as she cuts the zip ties off JJ's wrists. They leave a deep red mark.

"That man...from breakfast," JJ chokes out in between sobs, "He followed me to the room. He pushed the door so hard it hit me in the face. I couldn't see straight. He...he." JJ is unable to get the words out. She can't meet Emily's eyes.

"Did he rape you?" Emily is furious, her voice is deadly calm. JJ nods still looking at the floor. "What room is he in?" JJ shakes her head. "What room Jennifer?"

"Room 139. I saw the key while he..." She trails off and hunches forwards. Emily brings her to the couch and wraps her in a blanket.

"I'll be back JJ. Call 9-1-1. You need medical attention." Emily walks out of the room quickly. She makes sure to shut the door behind her. Once a few paces away she bolts down the hall and finally down the stairs.

As Emily approaches room 139 all she can feel is rage. Her chest is tight and her teeth clenched. Emily pounds on the door and stands off to the side so she can't be seen through the peep hole. Nobody answers.

She knocks again even harder than before. Finally a man's voice carries from inside. "Just a minute. Give me a minute. Dammit!"

Eventually the man opens the door. Emily doesn't wait. She kicks him hard in the stomach and he flies backwards and falls onto the floor. Emily follows making sure to shut and lock the door. She delivers a hard kick to his ribs. The man gasps in pain.

"How dare you. Fucking pig!" Emily yells in his face as she beats him. Her hands fly and she can't even tell fully where she is hitting him. His nose cracks and blood spurts everywhere.

"Please!" The man cries out, "Please stop!" He tries to cover his face but Emily pins him down. She kneels on his chest and holds his arms out so he can't move.

"Is that what she said? Did you stop?" She leans down and hisses this into his ear.

"I'm sorry okay I'm really sorry! Jennifer, she seemed to like it. I just thought she liked it rough!" The man stutters. Emily punches him straight in the mouth. His lip splits open and gushes and one of his teeth is broken. She beats and kicks him till everything is bloody and bruised. Then she pulls out her gun.

"Get up." Emily commands getting off the man. He doesn't move. "Get up you worthless piece of shit! Now!" Finally he does. He puts his hands up and rises to his knees. Emily circles him. "What's your name? Tell me!"

"Hank, my name is Hank. Please don't kill me im so sorry. I have a kid. Please he needs me!" Hank is crying now, his hands still up.

Emily stands in front of him and plants her feet. She looks him dead in the eye and raises her gun.

She fires once into his groin. He cries out in agony and falls forward. Emily walks over silently.

She lifts him up by the shirt collar and holds his face very close to hers.

"You know what you did was wrong," Hank nods repeatedly, terror in his eyes. "But you didn't stop. You hurt that woman. You forced yourself on her. You made her head bleed. I don't take kindly to rapists. The problem is if I leave, that woman who you RAPED, I wont be able to look in her eyes ever again. So, Hank, I need to do this." Emily raises the gun and shoots in between the eyes, execution style. Hank's dead body falls to the ground.

Emily rummages through his pockets and takes his wallet. Inside it she finds a photo of a young boy, 5 or 6. She curses and tucks the wallet into her coat. Then she leaves.

Emily walks in to see JJ curled up in a ball on the couch. She hurries over and kneels beside the blonde. Emily gently moves a piece of hair out of JJ's face.

"Honey, I hate to say this but we need to leave. Let's get packed."