Escape, Doubt, and Sex

After a quick trip to Emily's apartment, the two women are on the road. Emily drives although she's not sure where they are going. JJ directs telling her when to turn and where to go.

     "We need to leave the country," JJ keeps saying but Emily is able to stall her.

     "We can't," Emily reasons, "That will get us in even more trouble. Let's just find a hotel to stay at. We can pay in cash so they can't track us."

     JJ agrees to this and they pull of the road at some sketchy Route 6 Motel. Emily is on edge as it reminds her of a past case. Couples were getting trapped and killed at motels. JJ seems not to care though.

     They get a room on the second floor and go to turn in for the night. The room is janky and worn down. There is one bed, a desk, a bathroom, and an overstuffed couch.

     As soon as the door shuts, JJ drops her stuff and kisses Emily. She pushes her up against the wall and begins to move her hands down Emily's body.

     Emily pushes her off. "JJ you're in no state of mind-" JJ kisses her again cutting her off.

     "Please Emily. I need to relieve some stress," seeing Emily is hesitant, JJ leans in closer and whispers softly, "Please, I need you...now."

     Emily can't resist. She pushes forward grabbing JJ around her waist. Pulling JJ into her, Emily sits down on the couch and puts JJ on her lap. They make out and work their hands over each others' bodies. JJ hesitates around Emily's chest. She lifts Emily's shirt and stares before breaking out into a smile.

     JJ presses her lips to the space between Emily's breasts. She works her way down to the top of Emily's jeans. Then, JJ gets down on her knees in front of Emily and unzips her jeans. JJ hooks a finger into Emily's underwear and smiles up at her innocently.

     "Beg me," JJ says seductively. Emily laughs.

     "I'll play along," she speaks in a fake seductive voice, "Please JJ, please go down on me! Please I need it so bad." JJ smiles and slides Emily's underwear off.

     As JJ starts, Emily gasps. She grabs onto to JJ's hair and tries to control her breathing. JJ continues, pushing Emily to the edge, and then reeling her back in. Finally Emily comes, hard. She gasps for air and her legs tense around JJ's head. JJ stands back up, licking her lips and smiling.

     Emily basks in the feeling for a minute before pushing JJ onto the couch. "Your turn!" JJ smiles and leans her head back as Emily begins to go down on her. JJ cums within five minutes.

     After quick showers, the two women climb into bed together. JJ curls up against Emily and rests her head in the crook of Emily's neck. Emily breathes in the sweet smell of her companion and listens as JJ's breathing evens out. Finally, Emily falls into a blissful sleep.