Giving In

JJ looks down at Emily and feels conflicting emotions. On the one hand, she wants nothing more at the moment than to feel Emily's soft lips against hers. On the other hand...oh well who cares.

JJ leans down into Emily and plants a soft kiss on her lips. Emily pulls JJ into her lap deepening the kiss and she pulls her in closer. The two sit like that for a few minutes. Making out in a sweet way which neither had done since probably high school.

Emily moves slowly but deliberately. She knows what she wants. She begins to kiss JJ starting at the lips, the trailing down to her jaw. JJ throws her head back allowing Emily to began to pepper her neck with kisses. She begins to kiss harder wanting to leave a hickey on JJ's perfect neck, proving to everyone that the blonde belongs to her.

JJ let's put a soft sigh as Emily moves down towards JJ's breasts. Emily lifts the blonde's shirt over her head revealing a lacy pink bra underneath. She unclips it in one movement showing off her skills. JJ's nipples harden when exposed to the cold air and Emily takes this opportunity to grab the waistband of JJ's pants. She starts to unbutton them and feels JJ squirming.

"Stay still," Emily commands and JJ is happy to comply. Emily lifts JJ up, still sucking on her and brings her to the bed. She drops JJ on her back with a small thud and climbs on top of the blonde. JJ tries to unbutton Emily's pants but Emily pins her hands to the bed.

The two kiss passionately as Emily reaches into her back pocket for something. "Do you trust me?" Emily asks.

"Em of course, you know I-"

"Shhhhhh," Emily cuts her off, "It's a yes or no question."

"Yes," JJ says breathily, Emily's free hand has just made its way to to her lacy underwear. Emily can feel how wet JJ is, even through the thin material.

"Good," Emily says, "how would you feel about these?" Emily asks pulling her handcuffs out of her back pocket. JJ nods enthusiastically so Emily sets to work. She handcuffs JJ to the metal bed frame so her hands are above her head. Emily then spreads JJ's legs apart and finally removes her jeans. She can see how wet JJ is through her panties.

JJ squirms in anticipation, waiting for Emily to do something. She begins to get impatient and starts to complain when Emily clamps a hand over her mouth.

"The only sounds I want to hear from you are yes, no, and your whimpers." Emily whispers in JJ's ear. She then nibbles on the lobe and removes JJ's underwear.

Cold air hits JJ as the underwear is removed and she squirms under Emily. Emily begins by tracing circles on JJ's thighs. She then moves closer and closer until finally she pushes two fingers inside the blonde.

JJ gasps and smiles up at Emily. The smile warms her heart. She uses her thumb to circle JJ's clit while her other two fingers push in and out. JJ's eyes begin to roll back in her head. Emily can feel all of JJ's muscles contracting beneath her.

Finally the blonde cums with a loud moan. She closes her eyes and smiles. Emily slowly removes her fingers and JJ shivers. Without even thinking about it, Emily covers JJ with a blanket.

"Are you thirsty? I'll get you some water. What about food, do you want anything?" Emily gets up from the bed and washes her hands. She looks over to where JJ is laying on the bed. JJ smiles sweetly.

"We just ate 30 minutes ago Em, I'm okay thank you. That was amazing. Will has never made me cum like tha-" JJ stops when she sees Emily's face. It is a mixture of guilt and regret.

"Look JJ, Will is a great guy but I don't think he's the one for you. Just please don't compare him to me, I feel shitty enough already." Emily doesn't say another word. She grabs JJ a cup of tea and then climbs into bed. JJ curls up on Emily's chest. And Emily puts a protective arm around JJ.

Eventually they both fall asleep in each others arms.