Kyle's House

Kyle has no clue the time. He doesn't know where he is, or who he is, but he knows that all of it will be soon be gone, reduced to a memory. He finds himself in his moonlit bedroom, pale and weak to the point that he has to sit on his bed to carry out what he is doing, because standing is too much on his frail body. He holds the glistening pills in his hand.. he did the research. This is exactly how much it takes to kill a man, plus a little more. The water bottle shakes in Kyle's hand as he writes a last bit of a sentence in his favorite notebook, hiding it under his matress. Kyle stares at his palm, taking the first pill and then pausing to whisper something.

"To whoever or whatever will listen, let my last words be...
No.. my last word..

Stan."

He swallows a few more pills, unaware that downstairs, his mother opens the door to his last word.

Stan looks akwardly at her, trying not to cry already.

"May i go upstairs.. for just a moment.. to speak to kyle please?"

She doesnt seem to sense how upset stan is, or notice the bloody t-shirt he clutches close to his heart. She just nods, walking away, leaving stan alone. The walk upstairs is one stan had taken many times in his life, but he never imagined it would be so hard this time. He quietly goes upstairs, closing his eyes tight as if he could fall from them at any minute. He knocks at Kyle's door, in their signature way. 4 times, pause, 4 times.. pause..  Stan knows it never takes kyle this long to answer his knocks, even when he is asleep. He looks under the door, trying to see inside, but the door pushes open. He gets up extremely fast, looking into Kyle's room anxiously.
Kyle still has a few more pills in his hand as he lays on the bed, unmoving. "Kyle?" He whispers, still clutching the bloody shirt. He gets closer to kyle, the image of his face almost too much for him to bear.. untill he realises what he has in his hand.

"Kyle!?" Stan yells, starting to try and shake him. His eyes stay open as stan holds him upright, gagging him. Tears flood stan's eyes, thousands of thoughts blend into one as stan begs kyle to throw up. "Kyle... kyle please... " Kyle's face turns even more pale as he finally throws up, his eyes still not moving and his body still otherwise unresponsive. Stan continues gagging him, pleading and sobbing. "Kyle... kyle please stay alive, i can't live without you." Kyle throws up again, occasionally trembling. Stan sobs into Kyle's bloody shirt, screaming for kyle to wake up. "Kyle i love you. Do you hear me? I love you. So much. Stay.. stay alive kyle.. kyle.." stan rocks back and forth, holding kyle's unconscious body in his arms, staring at his beautiful face, trying to wake him up. "Kyle, you can't die on me, not now.. no, no, no.. no.. kyle .."