Chapter 41: Maxine

(Saturday, 10:30AM, LA) 

I knock on the door, waiting for an answer. Ashlee opens the door, pulling me in. "What are you doing here so early?" She says. She pulls me upstairs and into her room. I kick the door shut behind her, smirking. "First of all, it's almost 11:00AM. Second of all, I was bored! What do you expect me to do?" I say. Ashlee grins. "Also I didn't want to be by myself." I say quietly. Ashlee's grin fades away. "Hey." She says. I look up at her. She kisses me gently, and I can taste toothpaste on her lips. I pick her up and put her on the bed. I kiss her passionately, fingers getting tangled in her hair. There's a knock at the door, and I groan, rolling off of her and onto the space next to her. 

"Hello?" She says. "What do you want for breakfast?" Corinna says. "Anything, Mum!" Ashlee says, pulling me on top of her. Corinna's footsteps fade away from the door. I pull off her shirt, exposing her perky breasts. I moan quietly, kissing and nibbling on them. Ashlee moans. "Quiet, princess." I chide. Ashlee bites her lip, trying to suppress her moans. I nibble on her neck, marking her so people know that she's off-limits. "M-max..." Ashlee moans. I look up at her. "What's wrong, kitten?" I say. She bites her lip. "I need you..." She trails off. I grin. "Let's get started, then." I whisper into her ear, making her shiver.

(12:30PM)

We go downstairs, giggling. Ashlee walks into the kitchen, grabbing a plate of food. "Eggs." She tells me, handing me a plate. I smile at her, grabbing a fork and tucking in. "Dad's filming today, so you might wanna put something nice on." Ashlee says. I grin. We finish our breakfast, heading back to Ashlee's room. I go through her draw and find one of my outfits. Ashlee finds something similar to mine.

 Ashlee finds something similar to mine

(Max and Ashlee's outfits!)

"Cute." I say to Ashlee, making her blush. "Thank you." She mumbles. We head downstairs making sure that we look good. We walk into the lounge, looking at everyone there. "Finally, she's ready." Corinna says, making everyone laugh. "Who's this, Ashlee?" Tana Mongeau says. Ashlee sighs."This is my girlfriend Maxine aka Max." She says. I smile at everyone. "Hello." I say. Everyone says hi back. "Do you know anyone here, Max?" David says, pointing the camera at me.  I nod. David lines everyone up. "You're Josh Peck, I met you a couple months ago." I say to Josh. Josh smiles. "You're Tana Mongeau. I know you cause you were on my father's show." I say to Tana. "Who's your dad?" Tana asks. "Joey Graceffa." I say. Tana gasps. "I didn't even know that Joey had a kid!" Tana says. "He has two." Gabbie says. David laughs. "Anyone else?" He asks me. 'Well, I know you're David Dobrik and she's Corinna Kopf." I say. Corinna grins at me. "And I know Natalie Noel. She has driven me here before." I tell them. Jason Nash laughs. "Of course the first person she meets is Natalie." Sh giggles. David cackles. "Oh I also know there's Durte Dom." I say. David smiles. "You're doing great, Max."