4

Will's POV

Another thing I hate about being the prince, we have to greet and talk to the families before we can leave the ballroom. I kind of wanted to meet my soulmate in private but that's kind of impossible this way. Although, some people can skip out on meeting us, so hopefully they do that. I've been at this for around 30 minutes and I've seen all kinds of people. Luckily, I won't have to see any of them again after I go to Camp Half-Blood. "And finally, the Underworld family, Mr. Hades Underworld, Mrs. Persephone Underworld, and their children Lily, Jasmine, Ivy, and Holly." The daughters were the spitting image of their mother and the father was pale with dark soulless eyes. 

"Hello, I am King Apollo of the Half-Blood Kingdom, and these are my children, Prince William, Princess Kayla, Prince Austin, Princess Clara, and Princess Lucy." They bowed and curtsied to us. The girls tried flirting with Austin and me, but we obviously had no interest in them. Eventually they got the hint and left us alone. 

"Can I go now? My soulmate is waiting." I asked impatiently. My dad sighed, but nodded. I raced out of the ballroom as fast as I could and went to the garden gazebo. Everyone was gathered inside so it was almost completely empty. Except for the light humming coming from the most enchanting voice I'd ever heard. I followed the sound until I came across a person. The most beautiful person I had ever seen. They had black hair that was at their shoulders, dark brown eyes that reminded me of chocolate, and pale skin that looked almost like porcelain. They were wearing a black and blue mask and dress, blue heels, and a silver necklace...that looked just like the one on my shoulder. My world seemed to light up when their gorgeous eyes met mine. I felt myself automatically walk over to them, following their light humming. 

"Hello. Would you like to dance?" I held my hand out to them and they took it, blushing. I pulled them close and put my hand on their waist, out hands still joined together. They put their hand on my shoulder and we started swaying to the faint music playing from inside. Their humming grew louder and I joined them, singing the lyrics. 

"Mmm mmm mmm

Mmm mmm mmm

So this is love"

They smiled at me, something I found myself wanting to see for the rest of my life. 

"Mmm mmm mmm

So this is love

So this is what makes life divine

I'm all aglow and now I know"

They joined me singing. 

"The key to our heaven is mine

My heart has wings and I can fly

I'll touch every star in the sky

So this is the miracle I've been dreaming of

Mmm mmm mmm

So this is love" 

We smiled at each other as I spun them. There was no doubt in my mind that this is my soulmate. 

"Hi." I giggled. 

"Hello." They teased. 

"I...I think you're my soulmate." I admitted. We both blushed at the statement but didn't look away from each others eyes. 

"I...think so too." They said quietly. "What are some of your tattoos?" We were still dancing to the next song that was played but we weren't really listening to it.  

"I have that necklace on my shoulder." I said, glancing at the Angel wing necklace around their neck. 

"I do too, but on my thigh." They said, grinning softly.