Nico's POV

We've been traveling for a few days and we were about halfway through Jupiter kingdom when I saw Hazel's neighborhood. Right now, she was probably drawing something and Frank was probably practicing archery. I miss them. I stopped. I'm right here, why don't I just visit them? Will noticed and looked at me worriedly. 

"What's wrong?" Right...we might not have time. By now, King Apollo had definitely read the letter and might have sent someone to come after us. We're already behind. We can't afford to stop. 

"...nothing, I'm fine." I continued walking, but Will caught my wrist. 

"Tell me." He insisted. I looked between the neighborhood and Will's eyes. His beautiful, mesmerizing, stunning blue eyes. I couldn't say no to him...

"It's just...this is where Hazel lives..." I said. 

"Your sister?" He asked. I nodded. 

"I...I just miss her, I guess. I haven't seen her in person in..." I thought about it. "Wow...a year and a half..." I came to my senses. "But we should get going. By now, if someone is coming after us, they shouldn't be too far behind." I tried to walk away but he kept his grip on my wrist, holding me still. 

"Well, if that's the case then they'll probably walk past us while we are visiting. Let's go and visit her." He pulled me into the neighborhood. 

"Will...it's fine. Let's keep going. We're going to be there in just two days at this rate, aren't we? We won't be there until at least 3 if we stay." 

"Yeah, but your happiness is more important." He said like it was obvious. He looked back at me, saw my shocked face and stopped. "You...you do know that...right?" 

"Y-yeah." I didn't know he cared so much about me. "I know." He looked at me doubtfully and grabbed both of my hands, holding them between us. 

"I love you, okay? I want to make you happy. If visiting your sister will make you happy, then we'll do it. If staying at the castle would make you happy, we'll do it. If continuing on will make you happy, we'll do it. Don't think about me, think about you. Because you being happy, will make me ecstatic." I stared at him, trying to figure out if he was being honest. Eventually I started to smile and hugged him. 

"Thank you." I whispered. He hugged me tighter before he let go. I led him into the neighborhood to Hazel and Frank's house. "Wait."

"Oh gods." He said jokingly. I shoved him lightly. 

"Shut up, this is serious. You're going to meet my family. Hazel and Frank...they're the closest thing I have to family, even though neither of them are fully related to me. Hazel's only my half-sister while Frank obviously isn't blood related at all, since he's her husband, but I've known both of them most of my life. Are...are you okay with this? 'Cause if you're not, I'm okay with continuing on." This time he shoved me

"I would have told you if I wasn't. I'm excited, Neeks. I would love to meet people so close to you." I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"Thank you. For everything. I love you." 

"Love you too, my Sunshine." 

"Now let's go. I want to see my sister and brother-in-law." I dragged him to the door and knocked on it. "Wait. Is it rude that we arrived unannounced? Should we just go? We should just go." I tried to walk away but Will blocked me and turned me back to the door. 

"We're staying. I'm sure they won't mind. If they do, we'll leave, okay?" He held my hand and I nodded. The door opened and I saw cinnamon curls and gold eyes. She gasped and the next thing I knew someone was hugging me.