Chapter 2

HUNTER POV

I couldn't help but stare at Sloan when she laid beneath me this morning. Damn, that woman is fiery, beautiful, sexy and putty in my hands. If only she wasn't my best mate's sister, or my neighbour. Oh, her brother and I go way back, partying, girls getting kicked out of clubs and bickering over some girl we both took a liking to. Hudson, was the one who took me under his wing when I first moved to this city with my parents.

Now Hudson's parents are well-known, his father was a football player and now manages a team. His mother is an events co-ordinator for huge shows, mostly famous bands. Then it was some time before I met the elusive sister, Hudson would chat about. Sloan was at boarding school and never came home, she was a free agent so to speak. The first time I encountered Sloan was when I moved in to this huge mansion and she was in her garden wearing shorts and a bikini top. I stared for the longest time with her ass in the air while she was trying to find her tortoise. The only reason I know was I asked what she was doing. Then I saw a ring on her finger and backed up.

One thing I do not do is muck around with married women. But Sloan got my attention, and I threw parties to get a kick out of her ranting at me.
Until, one day Hudson was banging my door down. I was surprised to encounter him at my door. That's when I met Sloan his sister, and found out she was separated from Carter and divorcing him. I got some of the conversation, but to be honest I shut off. I was more interested in eyeing up his baby sister, my new neighbour.

And last night I took it one step further and fucked her. Plus, I fucked her again this morning. My damn body absolutely ached for it, and for some reason I liked how she felt. Sloan's heated lips, her skin, her tits, her fucking pussy. Damn, I was so intoxicated by the pleasure I got; it was addictive. And now I'm in a conversation with Carter, Sloan's soon to be ex-husband. I don't like the guy. He's not the right fit for Sloan. No, Sloan is what well call a classy woman. Dresses smartly, and shows off that goddamn sexy figure of hers. I often wonder what lingerie she's wearing. The colour, the texture, and this morning I got to find out. Lace with a trim of silk. "I'm moving back." Carter informs me, I nod as I lean on the rail of the balcony. "What about Sloan?" I was merely having a neighbourly conversation. "The bitch is packing." I swallowed hard at the word 'bitch'. "Well, I guess I'll be seeing you." I wanted to end the conversation, and get back to my party.

But all of a sudden, it didn't feel right. If Sloan isn't next door, who the hell am I going to annoy now? How will I get my fix at being face to face with Sloan? He steps into the house and I hear raised voices then for some reason I got invested with the fight.

But it's what Carter done next that had my blood boiling. He threw Sloan out the door, tossing her clothes into the drive then throwing her bag at her. I gripped my mobile to call Hudson. "Don't tell me you pissed my sister off again?" "No, mate. But Carter did." I hear him gasp. "I fucking hate that guy." "Well, you have a reason to knock the fucker out." I drew in a breath. "Hudson, he just threw her out, clothes all over the drive." All I hear is Hudson shouting down the mobile. "I'll be there in a few minutes, make sure he doesn't hurt her." Now that rattled me to my core. "Hurt her?" I questioned. "Oh, Carter likes to prove he's a man by threatening my sister. But once he followed through on his threat and I got in his face." "Fucking animal." I spit and slide my shorts on to go to Sloan's aid.

But by the time I get to the drive, Carter is towering over her. "Sloan, you okay?" Her eyes are watery and she nods. "Go back to you party." She tells me as she grabs her clothes and shoves them in her case. "Sign the damn divorce papers." Sloan hisses and strides to her car. "I own that car, too." I turned to Carter, and he smirks. "She's got no idea, that I own everything." He said, and I slide my hands in my pockets. Now, I'm a tall guy with broad shoulders built with muscle. I could probably knock Carter out but then I'd be no different from him. "So, why haven't you signed the papers?" I needed to know the reason.