Chapter 11

SLOAN POV

TWO MONTHS LATER

I was chilling in the garden with Hunter, but he had other ideas, so he's on top of me, kissing my neck the tops of my tits, trying to get my bikini strap. When we are disturbed by a male clearing his throat and glaring at Hunter ready to kill him. "What the fuck are you doing to my sister." Hudson, screams and Hunter gets off me, putting his hands up in surrender but Hudson, is now chasing him around the pool. "I will fucking kill you Hunter." "Mate, please" Hunter pleads and Hudson is still chasing him. "Hudson, stop, please." I yell and he shakes his head. "Hunter, knows you are off limits." "Mate, come on. I wouldn't hurt your sister." Hunter is pleading with his life.

I stood tapping my foot, waiting for Hudson to stop but he lunges at Hunter. "Hudson, no." I yell and he was about to punch him when I opened my mouth again. "I'm pregnant." I shout and they both stare at me. "You're what?" Hudson asks while yelling at the same time, and Hunter is speechless. "I'm pregnant. So please do not hurt my baby's daddy." Hudson, faces Hunter. "You fucked my sister?" Hunter stares at me, and shrugs Hudson off then steps towards me. His eyes scan over my body as he cups my cheeks. "Sloan, are we really having a baby?" "Yes, Hunter. I wanted to tell you a few days ago, but I was waiting for the right time." His lips burst into a beautiful smile. "I love you Sloan." His lips press to mine, and my brother opens his mouth. "What the fuck is going on? You better give me a good enough reason why I shouldn't kick your ass." "I'm in love with your sister, and we are having a baby. Is that good enough." Hunter said, and he pulls me closer to him. "A baby." Hunter was gushing.

After the shock of me telling them, which is not the way I wanted Hunter to know, but Hudson was going to kill him. I had to do something to stop Hudson from hurting the man I love. "How long have you two been keeping this a secret?" Hudson was still not entirely happy. "The day I lost my job with Chad Conway." Hunter rises to his feet. "You fucking what? almost a fucking year." I lowered my eyes. "Hudson, please don't stress your sister out, not when she's pregnant. I will take all the hate you have, but I will not let you speak to Sloan that way." Hudson, smiled. "You grew some balls Hunter. But I'm not in the habit of stressing my sister out." Hunter extends his hand but Hudson grabs him for a bro hug. "Just take good care of her. I will find you if you hurt her." I glanced at Hunter and he smiles. 

I confided in Hunter about how I had a miscarriage, and contacting my father for his help and not Hudson. Hunter cuddled me all night, telling me how he'd love to have children with me. And here I am, carrying Hunter's first child. I'm seven weeks but wanted to tell Hunter in a romantic setting. I'm grateful Hunter is happy and Hudson is smirking. I need to let Hudson have his big brother moment, and show his protection side.

***  

But in all honesty it was good to tell Hudson our secret, and be able to enjoy one another without peering over our shoulders, and going out in secret too. Now I need to tell my father, the news, and Hunter needs to tell his mother. 

I'm not talking to my mother for what she's put us through, and for how she acted towards Hudson and myself. My father laughed in her face when she filed for the divorce, and got nothing. Dad, was right in what he did and knew how my mother would react, in a way dad and I are closer than we were. Plus, my father is happier than he was. It was just a shame my mother was evil, and lost some good friends, even her work load took a hit from all her lies. I have no sympathy for her, and Karma is a bitch. 

And talking about karma, Chad had a very in sighted meeting with Hunter. I couldn't attend because of being in France with Silas. But they had me on video call the entire time before they even notified the girls I was there listening to them. They could have saved themselves the embarrassment, and told the truth but they dug a huge hole they couldn't get out of. The final outcome was when my brother spoke, telling them he had copies of everything I ever written, through sending him the texts with my ideas and photos. Chad apologised to me, and Hunter smothered me in kisses when I got back from France.

So, here we are with Hudson, chatting about what happens next. "I'm going to marry your sister, even if she was pregnant or not." Hudson, sits forward in the chair, resting his exposed elbows on his thighs. "Hunter, just take care of Sloan. That's all I ask." "Mate, have you ever heard me gush over a beautiful woman?" Hunter asks. "No, and I've never known you to tell them you love them, either." I cuddled into Hunter. "I love Sloan, and we kept a secret, because of you." Hudson, rises to his feet. "Let me know if you need anything." I stand, giving my brother a hug. "Thanks Hudson. I love you big bro." "Sloan, I love you." Hudson leaves and Hunter reaches for his laptop. 

***  

It was a pleasant evening to sit in the garden eating our evening meal. "I honestly thought Hudson was going to kill me." I laughed. "He would have." Hunter gazes into my eyes. "Sloan, I do want to marry you. And now we have a baby to add to our family. I will love you forever." "A one-night-stand, an annoying sexy neighbour, and the most amazing sex. What more could a girl ask for." I said, and Hunter wiggles his brows. "How about I show you." I'm wet, clenching my thighs. We finish our meal, then head to the bedroom. 

"Sloan, I'm glad you didn't sell to the stalker." I laughed. "Now that Hudson knows we can search for a house together." Hunter adds. "With or without neighbours?" I asked. "Definitely, without. I don't want them staring when I'm making love to you. I don't want any guy staring at you. Your sexy body belongs to me, Sloan." I smiled, cupping his cheeks, and we kissed with passion. "I can never get enough of you Sloan." "Hunter, fuck me." His lips widen with a smile and fuck me, he was all over me. This is paradise.

Damn you, Hunter, for letting me fall in love with you. But I love every second I spend with you.

*****