Chapter 8

HUNTER POV

The last four weeks have been filled with spending time with Sloan, no matter how much I try to distance myself, I get the urge to be near her. It's an addiction that needs fixing, and the only way I fix it is to fuck her. Which we have done so many times.

And guess where I am now? Knee high in Sloan's pussy, having the best fix there ever was to mankind. This damn woman drives me this crazy. "Hunter, I need more." If she wants more, she will have more. I slide my throbbing cock from her as my lips sucked her peaked nipple then over her soft feverish skin, heading towards the sweetest taste that ever dripped on my taste-buds.

With my huge hands firm on her ass, my tongue slides through her pussy lips, lapping up the milky cum  then delve into the most glorious taste that passed my lips, giving my mouth an orgasm. A low growl leaves my soaked lips. This is what Sloan does to me. It's a power I can't fight against when she needs all the pleasure her body desires. Damn you Sloan, for making me weak. But fuck, she's gorgeous, her body is tantalising, her eyes like blue waterfalls, and her succulent kissable lips, swell when I've impassioned them. I'm a goner, and I will keep on saying that.

I drove my finger deep inside the tightest pussy, then another and she pants, grasping at the quilt as her body surrenders to me. Nibbled on her clit, which provoked Sloan to writhe, buck into my face, her fingers dig into my scalp, sending a warmth to my throbbing cock. "I need you to fuck me, Hunter." I licked my lips stroked my cock then slammed into her. Sloan gazes up at me as I moved, driving deep until I felt my tip touch her inside. "You drive me crazy, woman." Sloan pulls me close to her lips and passion explodes. I fucked her hard not allowing her to breathe until her orgasm was near explosion. And when we both reached our peak, I broke the kiss to watch the pleasure wave over her. "Cum now baby." Sloan's eyes hooded, burned with pure satisfaction when we both erupted and I filled her. Kissed her as I rested on my elbows, our eyes locked.

She wanted to say something but closed her lips again. "You'll be the death of me Sloan Grady..." It slipped and her eyes widened. "What I mean is... Fuck..." Closed my eyes for a second. "Hunter, look at me." Shake my head. "Please." Her soft tone made me glance at her. "Hunter." "It slipped. I'm sorry Sloan." "I wish we could have that, but Hudson." Sloan was right, Hudson is my best mate, and I couldn't think of his sister this way. But I can't imagine my life without her. "I guess loving you is easier than I ever thought possible." I rolled to the side of her, pulling Sloan close to me. "I love you too, Hunter." "I hate that we have to keep us a secret. I want everyone to know I'm in love with you Sloan." She rests her palm on my cheek and snuggles into me. "And risk hurting the one person we both love." I wrapped my arms around Sloan with the thought she is so right. But how long will this last? How long are we able to keep this secret from Hudson? 

***

The morning soon progressed, and I headed back to my place to sort out a few things and to get my head straight. But no sooner I entered my house the door bell rings. I wasn't expecting anyone or had any meetings schedule for today. Guess I should answer it. And when I opened the door I was shocked to have my mother standing there with a suit case. "Mum." Yep, I'm surprised she's even here. "Hunter, baby. I was in the city, so I wanted to stop by for a few days." I glanced over my shoulder towards Sloan's house. "This is a bad time, Mum. I wish you called." My mother and I do not have that mother, son bond. Sure, I love my mother, but she is overbearing, and way over the top when she wants to play happy families. The thing is, she gets a nice lump sum each month from me, just to keep her happy. If anything, I owe all my success to Hudson and his family. They are the ones who gave me contacts and pushed me to have my dream. 

But with my mother here she will know about Sloan and me. Fuck.

"Are you going to let me in?" I stood back, letting my mother enter into my house, which she will probably take over. I will hide at Sloan's if I need to.